Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"Get ya hot dog here".....

Ok - 6 1/2 months out & I've yet to have bread or a hot dog...making them tonight (hubby has an urge for them) - Has anyone had one yet? Thanks in advance.

I eat the beef ones with no bun from sonics

I've had bratwursts (no bread) and its just like any other 3oz piece of meat or pork. No problems!

Thanks all! Just checking. It definitely would not be a staple in my diet, but I was just curious. I might even not be in the mood for it by the time it's dinner....

Do you guys just eat the hot dog by its self or do you use something else instead of a bun ?

I eat hot dogs fairly frequently. I usually just eat the hot dog cut up and dip it in mustard. But I have also used Joseph's brand Pita as a bun for them. Also a Flatout flatbread would work you would probably only need like 1/3 of 1 to work so the numbers wouldn't be that bad.

I keep forgetting your stomach is reduced greatly. If I had to eat hot dogs by them self it would take a whole pack to fill me up lol

turkey dog here and my hubby uses a wheat tortilla for his.. I just eat it plain with mustard..

I eat Applegates organic all beef no filler dogs.. Dipped in mustard. They're good for you, taste good, but don't taste near as good as the bad for you wieners I really love. You know the ones that are filled with animal guts , dropped on the floor products, rodent parts and probably loaded with cancer causing chemicals..and soooo yummy!

I had a lean hotdog the other day, I think it was turkey. I didn't really like it....had it with half the bun. Probably would have enjoyed a "bad for you" dog much better ;)

Do you guys know what is in hot dogs?!?!?!?!?

This is one Protein I will never eat lol

Yeah I know what's in them!!! All the "extras"

Yummy love me some dogs!! :P

Lol..I used to love them until I saw a Dateline special about them..haven't eaten them since!!!

Do you guys know what is in hot dogs?!?!?!?!?

This is one Protein I will never eat lol

Everything in moderation. I guess. lol If we all cared about what we ate no one would be using Crystal Light or Mio type products either. Just a bunch of chemicals. I watched a special on chicken nuggets one time and that was more gross than a hot dog. I would love to get to the point that everything I eat is all natural and or organic, but just not there yet. A chili dog sounds pretty good right now. B)

Lol..I used to love them until I saw a Dateline special about them..haven't eaten them since!!!

I'm not scared easily! I remember my Nana would tell me about the gross crap in Oreo Cookies..

I used to say "Nana I don't care if they had rat guts in them they taste good" yep enough artificial flavoring and I'll eat anything! :P