Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, Quarter Pounder, French Fries, Icy Coke, Milkshakes, Sundaes and Apple Pie!

No weenees over here... only big FAT mandingos... try one instead of a big mac.

Are you hungry sweetie? Do you want me to buy you a Big Mac? Then you can wash it down with your mans seman?? You are really something... Trashing my thread when I just needed to vent... But it's all good.. You have no class lady I dnt even know why I bother entertaining your remarks... Enjoy your night sweet cheeks as I'm already bored with you....

Amazing this is how stories get started and lies its black and white written its 7 without being cut 3 with being cut and then she says 6 lol. Just funny how things can get changed so quickly. Next week it will be up to 12. Lol

Huh? I'm not the originator of the comment. She did say 7 originally, I'm the one who accidentally typed 6 and ArtSong corrected me. Thanks for calling me out on something that I accidentally typed. You people amaze me. :/

Screw burgers the new mc Donald's premium chicken wraps are good lol also more healthy then the Big Mac.

OK. I know a certain group of is just wanted to watch u guys have a heart attack. But does BK really have veggie burgers?

Screw burgers the new mc Donald's premium chicken wraps are good lol also more healthy then the Big Mac.

But a Big Mac Has special sauce!! Can you get that special sauce put on a chicken wrap? How much Protein is in the special sauce I must look that up. But I like KFC Special sauce more It's Cajun style;)

OK. I know a certain group of is just wanted to watch u guys have a heart attack. But does BK really have veggie burgers?

i just saw a commercial with it in it like 10 mins ago

But a Big Mac Has special sauce!! Can you get that special sauce put on a chicken wrap? How much Protein is in the special sauce I must look that up. But I like KFC Special sauce more It's Cajun style;)

well it comes with garlic sauce I consider that special lol

I get grilled chicken snack wraps.

i hate their grilled stuff it's slimy..could be just the ones here but I love the crispy chicken and bacon wrap.

well it comes with garlic sauce I consider that special lol

Never like to much garlic in the sauce gives a funny aftertaste.

Never like to much garlic in the sauce gives a funny aftertaste.

i am obsessed with garlic and unions

I am hungry in a matter of fact.. since your so classy and sooooo much better than me bc I slob on the knob like corn on the cob (since I cant eat corn its a fine replacement) come make my 3oz dinner... since I cant eat a damn bigmac

i am obsessed with garlic and unions

Unions I never did like unions think they should be taken out the work place. Ppl should have the right to op in or out and the money is always used for thing you may not be ok with Union money is often used for political purposes which I don't agree with.

Unions I never did like unions think they should be taken out the work place. Ppl should have the right to op in or out and the money is always used for thing you may not be ok with Union money is often used for political purposes which I don't agree with.

lmao I meant onions! I always do that!