Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish, Quarter Pounder, French Fries, Icy Coke, Milkshakes, Sundaes and Apple Pie!

I hear Wendy's chili is a great go to fast food. I never knew their chili was good

I went wild one time and got me an ice cream cone. I ate all the ice cream out of the cone and had to pull my truck over and let my mistress drive. I had a buzz from the sugar lol.

I eat bbq burgers at carshows but it does last me the entire time. I eat 1/4s and walk and then repeat lol. I get my walk in, my Protein and my tan on. Plus they are usually free cause of the clubs I am in so thats a bonus.

Huh? I'm not the originator of the comment. She did say 7 originally' date=' I'm the one who accidentally typed 6 and ArtSong corrected me. Thanks for calling me out on something that I accidentally typed. You people amaze me. :/[/quote']

I was joking about it OMFG. Did u see the lol. I was just pointing out how we all get stories that are never what they started with and I could see how that happens by this conversation. Dang girl it was a joke and I was laughing I called u out oh my lord u have got to be kidding me.

I was joking about it OMFG. Did u see the lol. I was just pointing out how we all get stories that are never what they started with and I could see how that happens by this conversation. Dang girl it was a joke and I was laughing I called u out oh my lord u have got to be kidding me.

Yeah emotions run rampid lol. People just cant seem to take a joke so my wording are so complex and multitudinal that one never fully gets what I am saying to them even when its about them.

But I am in agreement. People are highly sensitive and cant handle a joke much less handle the truth.

Well ya know...this is VST where everyone criticizes everyone about everything. You can't even get support or true help because no matter what you say someone takes offense or blows it out of hand. (Hence this entire thread) I was just following the atmosphere i suppose. You sounded as if I made a 6 inch fish to 12 inch and would tell a different story next week. I'm just happy to hear that it's "7" grams of Protein. A couple shots of that a day helps me reach my Protein level that I thought that I was lacking. I guess I wasn't. :)

Yeah emotions run rampid lol. People just cant seem to take a joke so my wording are so complex and multitudinal that one never fully gets what I am saying to them even when its about them.

But I am in agreement. People are highly sensitive and cant handle a joke much less handle the truth.

U for that right. I was not being mean at all. On well I think I won't lose any sleep tonight.

U for that right. I was not being mean at all. On well I think I won't lose any sleep tonight.

Well ya know...this is VST where everyone criticizes everyone about everything. You can't even get support or true help because no matter what you say someone takes offense or blows it out of hand. (Hence this entire thread) I was just following the atmosphere i suppose. You sounded as if I made a 6 inch fish to 12 inch and would tell a different story next week. I'm just happy to hear that it's "7" grams of Protein. A couple shots of that a day helps me reach my Protein level that I thought that I was lacking. I guess I wasn't. :)

Ur right this was all a joke.... Take care

I'm. Five months out and there is no possible way I could eat one. But I also feel like you can reward yourself occasionally, I do not withhold the foods I enjoy. I just can't eat much of them. You were just sleeved and that will hinder your weigh loss!

I'm. Five months out and there is no possible way I could eat one. But I also feel like you can reward yourself occasionally' date=' I do not withhold the foods I enjoy. I just can't eat much of them. You were just sleeved and that will hinder your weigh loss![/quote']

While at work I am a carb nazi. But when I go home after a month I eat an ice cream to catch a buzz lol