Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are fellow March 19/20 sleevers doing?

:-(:-( TODAY I WOKE UP AND WENT TO MY FIRST POST OP. I WAS TOLD TO ADVANCE TO PUREE FOODS. THANK GOD! AFTER I GOT HOME...I DECIDED TO GET MOST OF MY Vitamins IN...STARTED CLEANING AND COOKING. ALL OF THE SUDDEN...

I THREW UP. WHY???

IM NOT REALLY HUNGRY BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO EAT SSOMETHING. IM TRYING TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO DO EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL BUT THROWING UP JUST ISNT NORMAL. HELPPPPPP?????

Hi' date='WeightStruggle, glad you are doing good ! I'm hungry every three hours, still get gas pains but not as bad.So glad every thing went well with us ! Gotta hand it to Dr.O he is the MAN:) Hang in there were LOSERS now, great to be on this team.[/quote']

You're a patient of Dr O also? When was your surgery? How are you feeling?

I'm 6 days post op, I don't have the gas but I feel hungry still. Try walking the gas out, that's what I had to do after my c section. I'm hanging in there with only liquids. It gets hard, but I'm told it will get easier. I just want to see results.

So I have been feeling so good. I went in today got my drains and pain balls out. Came home felt great and then my 3 yr old was playing with her cousins and accidentally superman punched me in the belly. I'm not hurting but definitely way more sore for sure! If still sore tomorrow I'm going to go in again.

So I have been feeling so good. I went in today got my drains and pain balls out. Came home felt great and then my 3 yr old was playing with her cousins and accidentally superman punched me in the belly. I'm not hurting but definitely way more sore for sure! If still sore tomorrow I'm going to go in again.

I hope your stomach is feeling better. That's scary!! Glad you got the drains out! Best of luck!!

:-(:-( TODAY I WOKE UP AND WENT TO MY FIRST POST OP. I WAS TOLD TO ADVANCE TO PUREE FOODS. THANK GOD! AFTER I GOT HOME...I DECIDED TO GET MOST OF MY Vitamins IN...STARTED CLEANING AND COOKING. ALL OF THE SUDDEN...

I THREW UP. WHY???

IM NOT REALLY HUNGRY BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO EAT SSOMETHING. IM TRYING TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO DO EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL BUT THROWING UP JUST ISNT NORMAL. HELPPPPPP?????

So sorry to hear you're throwing up. How are you feeling today? Have you called your dr? Maybe it's too soon for puréed foods. Hang in there!! Things will get better.

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here in a while. I have been reading & I am glad everyone is improving in life & doing GREAT!!!! I am so proud of everyone & myself included. It was a hard first week but it is coming along real good. My acid reflux is still giving me the flux...It still hurt like crazy to eat & drink especially when the food & liquid sits in the middle of my chest & don't move. But, I am going keep doing what I am doing because it got to be a solution for this. I have lost 30 pound & feeling great...Very energize & I love it.. I am soooo happy I did this surgery. It is life changer, I am looking forward to the day ahead of losing more weight. Other than the incisions itching & the acid reflux I have no complaints at all..Good Luck to everyone...

Good for u 30 lbs wow. As of Friday I was 17 lbs. i have first check up with dr tomorrow today is 2 weeks post op. ate some low fat cottage cheese about 3 teaspoons yummy..

Thanks for all the positive words in ur post.. Lets all keep the great work we received a tool but not the work we have to do that..

Postop day 13! I was wondering if anyone is still feeling swollen with sore incisions??? I'm down 21lbs and I feel great but my stomach looks and feels so bloated! I have been frustrated bc I can't get my Protein down but I just started puree chicken and Beans and eating yogurt and i'm finally hitting my goal of 60-70 grams a day! so things are starting to look up. Also how long should I wait before I can ride my bike?

Sleeved on the 20th. Iam on the purée stage and its is all so good . Iam getting creative with tonight caned chicken with freash blue cheese and a table spoon of hot sauce . Taste great iam down 34 lbs so far but I promised myself iam only going weigh myself once a week hope everyone is doing well

Gotta go to my first post-op appt today finally. I hope my Dr do something about this acid reflux. This is sooo uncomfortable.