Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are fellow March 19/20 sleevers doing?

Just wondering how others are feeling. The gas pains are horrible. Gas-X is not working. What else are others using? The dry heaves have just about stopped but still don't have an appetite. Just trying to get some liquids in at this point. I know there's light at the end of the tunnel but it seems so far away right now. ????

I tried the gasx too, didn't work. Walk walk walk more and I've noticed when the gas comes out the other end, you feel so much better!!!

Get up and walk!!!'

Mine was 3/18. Everyone is different but the gas is an issue for me too. It's making me feel like I'm hungry and I find myself craving certain foods that I can't eat right now being on a liquid diet.< /p>

HI. I am two days PO. my gas pains are getting a little better when I have one I take in a big breath and let it out solwy I find this helps me a lot.Eating a couple ounces every 2 or three hours, protine Water and Unjury shake . I feel much better today.

I tried the gasx too' date=' didn't work. Walk walk walk more and I've noticed when the gas comes out the other end, you feel so much better!!!

Get up and walk!!!'[/quote']

I definitely feel better when it comes out the other end (my husband...not so much!!) Lol! I'm about to take my 2nd walk of the day with my daughters!! :)

Mine was 3/18. Everyone is different but the gas is an issue for me too. It's making me feel like I'm hungry and I find myself craving certain foods that I can't eat right now being on a liquid diet.

That's exactly what I'm feeling! I feel hungry too...I think I am because I haven't been able to tolerate anything but green tea. Popsicles, jell-o, Isopure are all WAYYYY to sweet and make me gag. *deep sigh* I feel better knowing I'm not alone. :)

HI. I am two days PO. my gas pains are getting a little better when I have one I take in a big breath and let it out solwy I find this helps me a lot.Eating a couple ounces every 2 or three hours' date=' protine Water and unjury shake . I feel much better today.[/quote']

I just tried the big breath thing and it made me let out a huge BURP!! Lol! Thanks! I'm going to try an Unjury shake! I'll try anything at this point. Thanks for your advice.

Luckily no bad gas pains. I take walks to help with this. I was sleeved Mon and was horrible nauseous. I was not able to keep any liquid down and through mult I

Chest X-rays shower the opening to my stomach from the esophagus was almost closed. All the Fluid I took in would stay in my esophagus. A horrible feeling. Long story short I got Pneumonia in both lungs. Waiting to get a pic line and maybe sent home soon?. Nausea is better when I don't eat. What I wounded do for a big gulp sf lemonade. Trying to stay positive this too shall pass.

Luckily no bad gas pains. I take walks to help with this. I was sleeved Mon and was horrible nauseous. I was not able to keep any liquid down and through mult I

Chest X-rays shower the opening to my stomach from the esophagus was almost closed. All the Fluid I took in would stay in my esophagus. A horrible feeling. Long story short I got Pneumonia in both lungs. Waiting to get a pic line and maybe sent home soon?. Nausea is better when I don't eat. What I wounded do for a big gulp sf lemonade. Trying to stay positive this too shall pass.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying you get home soon and begin the healing process. There is light at the end of the tunnel...we're getting there! Slow and steady wins the race. :) Wishing you the best.

Just wondering how others are feeling. The gas pains are horrible. Gas-X is not working. What else are others using? The dry heaves have just about stopped but still don't have an appetite. Just trying to get some liquids in at this point. I know there's light at the end of the tunnel but it seems so far away right now. ?de12

Hey girl, I am still in the hospital, I am having the same pains as everyone else with the gas, my esophagus is almost closed as well, It is so painful to eat, so I stay away from my food tray. I am getting hungry tho for the things I can't have. Watching these commercial on TV don't help none..lol I feel sorry for your husband..I know what he is going through. lol I just starting passing gas last night & finally had a BM..(I know TMI)..

Hey girl' date=' I am still in the hospital, I am having the same pains as everyone else with the gas, my esophagus is almost closed as well, It is so painful to eat, so I stay away from my food tray. I am getting hungry tho for the things I can't have. Watching these commercial on TV don't help none..lol I feel sorry for your husband..I know what he is going through. lol I just starting passing gas last night & finally had a BM..(I know TMI)..[/quote']

I'm sorry to hear you are still in the hospital but praying for a speedy recovery. Girrrrlllll...when I finally had a BM, my mom was with me and I started singing the 'potty song' like a 3 year old. Lol!! I was so excited!! Hang in there!! We'll pull through this with flying colors!! ;)

I'm sorry to hear you are still in the hospital but praying for a speedy recovery. Girrrrlllll...when I finally had a BM' date=' my mom was with me and I started singing the 'potty song' like a 3 year old. Lol!! I was so excited!! Hang in there!! We'll pull through this with flying colors!! ;)[/quote']

O no not the potty song...lol

I was excited too...So were the staff, girl they be in here cheering you on.. This is no joke... We gotta pull through this, but its gonna be hard.. Boy O Boy what did I do...lol

Had mines on 3/19. I'm doing great. My doctor just took my drain out abt 30 minz ago.

I'm so glad I did not have to get a drain, I just got bandaids.. I know that hurt coming out.

I had mine on 3/18 and today is the first day that am having issues with gas, I did take in more fluids based on being awake most the day. I also had my first BM. Very easy ;) . But this gas yuck