Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I have been finding that throughout this whole pre. Operational phase I have been doing exceptional. Until this month. I had my normal nutritional visit but then found out I didn't get to set my date. :( but now all month ive been cheating my ass off no matter how much I tell myself not to eat the bad things, I do.. like a zombie at night I just eat. Idky im telling this but just needed to get it off my chest.

Don't be so hard on yourself! Sounds like you had a huge disappointment in not getting to set your date. Don't let it get you so down. We all have our days...or months, in my case. Good news is, you can always start again. Go do something for yourself that will make you happy, and then resolve to do better. And keep heart! Several months from now, I will be confessing my failures on this diet adventure too. We are all in this together.

Thank you. Yeah it was a let down that I was doing so well an still didnt get to set my date. I just have to get my head back into it an stay motivated.

Try and back up and understand what old habit/trigger got in the eay of the new. Its the only way to figure out the head hunger.

Forgive yourself, and be accepting of what you are doing, so you can destress and come back into the healthy eating. Eat as much as you want, but make it healthy foods. Acknowledge you stayed within your goal for the day. get the sugars and fats and processed food "baddatives" that make you crave out of your system with lots of Water.

Be ok with what happened, and let it go. If you need to, literally take a walk and "drop" your negative feelings twords this along the way, and as you walk into your home, see you new resolution sitting at door door, visualize it like a big gift, pick it up. Its yours! You got this! Good luck!

So I have been finding that throughout this whole pre. Operational phase I have been doing exceptional. Until this month. I had my normal nutritional visit but then found out I didn't get to set my date. :( but now all month ive been cheating my ass off no matter how much I tell myself not to eat the bad things, I do.. like a zombie at night I just eat. Idky im telling this but just needed to get it off my chest.

How disappointing! I believe, for me, pre-op was by far harder. Every step closer you worry about getting to the next phase.

Having an end in sight makes it a little easier, only to have it pulled out from underneath you. UGH, I'm sorry you have to go through that.

Now you can dust yourself off and get back on the track you've chosen for yourself. Even if you don't have a date yet, you are still getting in the very best shape possible to have the best outcome you can. You're still in this for the same reasons. YOU deserve to start off in the best position you can.

YOU GOT THIS!! Good luck!

So I have been finding that throughout this whole pre. Operational phase I have been doing exceptional. Until this month. I had my normal nutritional visit but then found out I didn't get to set my date. :( but now all month ive been cheating my ass off no matter how much I tell myself not to eat the bad things' date=' I do.. like a zombie at night I just eat. Idky im telling this but just needed to get it off my chest.[/quote']

Tomorrows. NEW day! Pick up where you left off- learn for the mistakes- but don't let then define you or break you! :-)

Do it for YOU!

<3