Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Seen doc, said im doing verywell may go how this afternoon...wow! God is so good!

Just Seen doc' date=' said im doing verywell may go how this afternoon...wow! God is so good![/quote']

Awesome!

Ok didnt happen still here, but doing so well, however my my my gas pains are rolling in especially in the left side of stomach, up walking the unit now.betting plenty walking time in...lol...how is everyone doing? Thx for all the Prayers...

I was sleeved yesterday, 6/19. So far, I think I'm doing really well. I have some pain & nausea, but the meds are helping that. I'm walking well, and not having any particular issues. I have slept off and on, but not more than 3 hours consecutively. I hope they decide to let me go home today!

Good Morning June Sleevers! It's 4:30am. Today is my day. Need to be at the hospital in an hour. Surgery scheduled for 7:30 am. I'm so ready for this!!

Sleeved yesterday. Definitely a good amount of gas pain. Walking it out but it's still here :(. Hoping for the best ASAP :)

I'm so happy for all you recent sleevers! Glad you're all doing well. I remember I couldn't wait to get home, too. I had to drink 5 1oz. cups of Water within 2 1/2 hours (I had to take 1/2 hour for each oz)! They wanted to verify I had no issues before they let me go home. I do understand that, but I remember I wanted to cry at the time. 2 1/2 hours!!!??!! :o I wish you all a speedy and trouble free recovery!

To all getting sleeved today. Blessings to you as you embark on your journey! :)

Im home, gas got better for me once the drain plug was removed...taking fluids pretty good, not much sick of stomach, doing good....

Good luck to all the ones to be sleeved, and speedy recoveries...

Im home' date=' gas got better for me once the drain plug was removed...taking fluids pretty good, not much sick of stomach, doing good....[/quote']

Proud and happy for you! Thanks for keeping us posted!

So glad to hear so many good stories of success!!

I came home today, but the late afternoon and night yesterday was like hitting a wall. I had a lot of pain and gas. My dr told me today that that's why they keep sleevers over 2 nights, often that late second day is bad, and for me it was.

Fortunately I woke feeling really good, still no incision pain, lots of walking the halls and felt like a new person. So far so good at home, I'm able to drink pretty well. I've gotten in two shakes today and so far about 30 oz of Water.

I'm in my 2nd week and it was my daughters 11th bday today. They had a chocolate ice cream cake with chocolate ganache (my favorite) and I didn't feel even a little tempted for a taste! For those of you getting out of or still in the hospital the 1st and 2nd day was bad ( I think it's a combo of the anesthesia and morphine that made me feel bad) the third day is a huge improvement! Hang in there, it gets better every day (overall, of course).

So true on feeling better on day 3 postop..gas is better since im now releasing Both ends now...lol...not much pain, yes some tenderness bit able to sleep, just cant stay sleep. Anyone else having that. Ive been up since 2:30am, walking, slippin and reading. Drinking my chicken broth now...

So true on feeling better on day 3 postop..gas is better since im now releasing Both ends now...lol...not much pain' date=' yes some tenderness bit able to sleep, just cant stay sleep. Anyone else having that. Ive been up since 2:30am, walking, slippin and reading. Drinking my chicken broth now...[/quote']

Its normal Aline I could not sleep at the start either . I'm 2 weeks post op and am sleeping ok but still have the odd sleepless night. It will get better.

So true on feeling better on day 3 postop..gas is better since im now releasing Both ends now...lol...not much pain' date=' yes some tenderness bit able to sleep, just cant stay sleep. Anyone else having that. Ive been up since 2:30am, walking, slippin and reading. Drinking my chicken broth now...[/quote']

I am having the same problem

With sleeping and staying asleep. Part Of my problem is that I can't sleep flat. Hurts my incisions too much so I am essentially sleeping sitting up mostly. Day 3 is better for me today too though. Drinking has certainly improved also. How are you feeling fellow sleever?