Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ever Wonder What a Tummy Tuck Does for a T-SHIRT? PICS :)

One of my main frustrations with my body after I lost all the weight was the way I looked in a T-shirt. Yeah I could get an XL and drape it over my self and hide my tummy but thats no fun. I wasn't an Extra Large person anymore so why should I be doomed to still wear clothes that are too big for me. Im still only 35 days post op from my extended Tummy Tuck and still swollen, but am VERY pleased with the way I look in a T-Shirt now. And get this - Its a MEDIUM! I never thought in a million years I would ever be wearing a medium ANYTHING. Once I pack on a bit of muscle and a 6 pack I will be unstoppable with this shirt on. Watch out ladies. lol

$5,800 + Lots and Lots of Pain = Price for Extended Tummy Tuck. Looking Super in a Superman Medium T-Shirt = Priceless. :)

P.S.

YES the extended tummy tuck is worth it!

gallery_21025_4652_66305.jpg

gallery_21025_4652_31658.jpg

Where did you get your tt at for that price?? You look awesome!

Holy moley! What a difference!!! You look fabulous! Ughhh.....lots & lots of pain? You mean healing?

You look awesome. Congrats on your new self!!

You do look super now LOL!!! This journey will not feel complete until I can get rid of this tire around my mid section :)

Where did you get your tt at for that price?? You look awesome!

Miami Florida

Holy moley! What a difference!!! You look fabulous! Ughhh.....lots & lots of pain? You mean healing?

Im not going to lie - I did have some pain, but with my pain killers and lots of bed rest I made it through this. Heck - I still have my drains in 35 days post op - that alone sucks. Yes healing takes quite a while - definately not 100% anytime soon. Hey - remember - no pain no gain - thats always how life works. lol

You look GREAT!!!! Congrats!!

You look great! And I love your shirt ;)

You look great, love the captions! lol

I. Want a TT too the other day. At trader Joe's the cashier looked down at my spare tire. :( I still look better than before. :)

How great! You look fantastic!

You look fabulous! So inspiring! Thank you for sharing your pics. :)

Looking great bud. How do you go about your day to day activities, work/exercise ect, with those drains in? Why are they in so long and when do you expect to have them out?

Looking great bud. How do you go about your day to day activities, work/exercise ect, with those drains in? Why are they in so long and when do you expect to have them out?

The doctor told me that since Im a man and a weight loss patient sometimes it takes a while for the swelling to go down. I guess it has something to do with the lymphatic system - science stuff - I took my doctors word for it and it eased my mind. The drains arent that bad. They are safety pinned to my compression garment and I wear a spandex type shirt to work under my shirt to keep them secure and more hidden. Exercise isnt happening yet since that is not recommended untill I get my drains out and get the doctors permission. Actually it is looking like I will get my drains out this weekend. Im crossing my fingers.