Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 3 months out this week I'm down 60 lbs I had dr.fedorka who was great! I've had no complications the staff is on top of things! I think dr chin and fedorka work together in Redlands I had my surgery at st. Bernadine's it was a pleasant stay good luck a word of advice! Pay attention in those options classes sometimes I wish I could redo some!

Yay!! I found some locals! I am in my 4th week in options in Fontana (2nd time around' date=' I graduated in 9/2011 but decided not to go through with the surgery and now I'm back, go figure). They are still saying that we are going to be with either Fedorka or Chin but they are still out of St bernardines for now. Any regrets for anyone?? I am excited and terrified![/quote']

No regrets! I was sleeved 11/14/12 with dr. Fedorka. My starting weight was 337. I lost 20lbs during the 12 weeks of options. I'm down a total of 112 lbs and its been a Little over 6 months! Take the info in options very seriously. Stick to the guidelines post op. I'm so grateful for dr. Fedorka and the entire bariatrics team at kaiser fontana

Yay!! I found some locals! I am in my 4th week in options in Fontana (2nd time around, I graduated in 9/2011 but decided not to go through with the surgery and now I'm back, go figure). They are still saying that we are going to be with either Fedorka or Chin but they are still out of St bernardines for now. Any regrets for anyone?? I am excited and terrified!

I graduated options 10/2011 and was suppose to have surgery at Pacific in San Diego but they gave me the run around, wasted a whole year and now i am back too, but i kept off the weight that i had lost during options (49lbs) so they didn't make me take the classes again and now i am scheduled with Fedorka 6/13/13...I still have my binder with all my notes but i too wish that i could just sit in the classes as a refresher course. Good to see that you are back on your way to getting healthy...Good luck & God bless!

Hi everyone, I'm going to be getting Kaiser insurance very soon and am in the redlands area, so reading such amazing reviews is awesome. Can I ask what the options program is and if it is required? TIA

I live in Orange County and was referred by Kaiser to dr Francis. However I wish I could of had dr mun in Harbor City. :)

Hi everyone' date=' I'm going to be getting Kaiser insurance very soon and am in the redlands area, so reading such amazing reviews is awesome. Can I ask what the options program is and if it is required? TIA

[/quote']

Options is a 12 week class that is mandatory. It teaches you about every aspect of the surgery. The information presented is imperative! !!

I live in Riverside area and had my surgery at Kaiser Southbay with Dr. Belzberg he is awesome. I will be five months out on Friday and so far I'm -87 lbs :)

Options is a 12 week class that is mandatory. It teaches you about every aspect of the surgery. The information presented is imperative! !!

Thanks! I would definitely benefit from a class like that. I am so excited to start my journey.

Hey, had band removal, sleeve revision & hernia fixed on 5/20 by Dr. Chin out of the Redlands office. Loved it! I'm down 15 so far, and the after care has been awesome. I would also recommend getting involved with the support group out in Fontana at the weight management center. My stay at St. Bees was good and am up and around doing well. The Kaiser program is WAY better than I had with my banding experience. Education is the key and they help in all capacities with that. Good luck.

Hi everyone, I'm going to be getting Kaiser insurance very soon and am in the redlands area, so reading such amazing reviews is awesome. Can I ask what the options program is and if it is required? TIA

Hi yes the options classes are required. It is 3 months (once a week) of classes. Honestly, you will. Learn tons of tips and instruction for this surgery. These classes are very helpful and time will fly by....

Hi yes the options classes are required. It is 3 months (once a week) of classes. Honestly, you will. Learn tons of tips and instruction for this surgery. These classes are very helpful and time will fly by....

Thank you for your reply. Do you happen to know what time of day the classes are? I am in the Redlands area but commute to Palm Springs every day for work, so I am gone 10+ hours a day. Hopefully they have an evening class...

i too am in Redlands. I had my Options classes in Fontana...and they were night classes. They usually started @ 6 pm, so I had to really plan to commit my time on the night the class was held. Tis really helped me be serious about the commitment I was making to this decision.

I was sleeved by Dr Mun, kaiser south bay medical center. He is so wonderful! Plus he has years of experience performing bariatric surgery. He is the best of the best!!

So sorry everyone, excuse type o, My cell sometimes autopopulates wrong words.