Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Y'all!

My poor husband kids are just rolling their eyes at me lately. I guess from their point of view it is silly, but to me it is Huge! I have Collarbones! I have Knees! I can get in and out of my shower door with out scraping myself through the small door! My Triple Chin is GONE! My wedding ring Falls Off! Okay, so the last one makes me nervous, I don't want to loose my ring, but, HELLO!!!! I am so excited with these new Non scale Victories! I am really looking forward to this summer when we can go as a family to an amusement park and I can FIT on the rides! I haven't ridden any rides for almost 20 years because I couldn't fit. I am ready for this! Life is Great!!! What are your NSV's?

Well, I just had surgery a week ago but I've already had one NSV. I got in my car to go drive around and noticed my seat belt was a little looser. :) I almost maxed it out prior to surgery and now there is a little wiggle room!

OH! And my wedding ring fits better. =)

I haven't had surgery yet but on a milk diet Ive lost 30lbs but I can see the difference, I can cut my own toe nails, I can walk without my stick, my old clothes are been revised as I now can wear them, but my face was the biggest shock (lol lol) my chins are gone, my high colour is gone, but the most amazing thing is im beginning to come alive, roll on my surgery when this little caterpillar can become the beautiful butterfly she is meant to be xxx

Before surgery, I bought a wedding band set from Avon that I could wear when my wedding band was resized. I haven't had my rings sized yet (they need it, but I hate giving them up to do it), and I don't like the idea of not wearing something on my finger. The temporary band set was only about $20.

Hi Y'all!

My poor husband kids are just rolling their eyes at me lately. I guess from their point of view it is silly' date=' but to me it is Huge! I have Collarbones! I have Knees! I can get in and out of my shower door with out scraping myself through the small door! My Triple Chin is GONE! My wedding ring Falls Off! Okay, so the last one makes me nervous, I don't want to loose my ring, but, HELLO!!!! I am so excited with these new Non scale Victories! I am really looking forward to this summer when we can go as a family to an amusement park and I can FIT on the rides! I haven't ridden any rides for almost 20 years because I couldn't fit. I am ready for this! Life is Great!!! What are your NSV's?[/quote']

U r awesome! !"!! I went on rides. W my kids last August. And had so much. Fun!!" I was. Down about 75 pounds. At that point now. I'm 150 down and. Can't. Wait. To. Fit better. This. Summer

I am so with you on the collarbones!! I touch them all the time bc it is so weird feeling and seeing them lol.

I'm 40 pounds down, and I can see my collar bones too! It feels nice :] I keep touching them all the time. And my hands fit down my glass cups when I wash them!

Hi Y'all!

My poor husband kids are just rolling their eyes at me lately. I guess from their point of view it is silly, but to me it is Huge! I have Collarbones! I have Knees! I can get in and out of my shower door with out scraping myself through the small door! My Triple Chin is GONE! My wedding ring Falls Off! Okay, so the last one makes me nervous, I don't want to loose my ring, but, HELLO!!!! I am so excited with these new Non scale Victories! I am really looking forward to this summer when we can go as a family to an amusement park and I can FIT on the rides! I haven't ridden any rides for almost 20 years because I couldn't fit. I am ready for this! Life is Great!!! What are your NSV's?

THE single most exciting thing for me is when I could see my collarbone. I even have ribs and hip bones!!! Who knew??!!! Collarbone.....I still like looking at it, I'd even say it's a pretty good one, as far as collarbones go!!! LoL

Congrats!!! The rest of us understand exactly how you feel. No doubt about it!!

I haven't had surgery yet but on a milk diet Ive lost 30lbs but I can see the difference, I can cut my own toe nails, I can walk without my stick, my old clothes are been revised as I now can wear them, but my face was the biggest shock (lol lol) my chins are gone, my high colour is gone, but the most amazing thing is im beginning to come alive, roll on my surgery when this little caterpillar can become the beautiful butterfly she is meant to be xxx

Congratulations!! What is the milk diet? Do you have a surgery date yet?

Congrats

Your doing great, you'll make it on those rides this summer:)

Add I read this post and is replies I sat rubbing my newly found collarbone myself lol is amazing the things you don't noticed until they are gone. But I love having shoulders and a collarbone! I constantly touch my hip bone also it still amazes me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

I loved when i found my collar bones just wait till you find your hip bones lol :)

Add I read this post and is replies I sat rubbing my newly found collarbone myself lol is amazing the things you don't noticed until they are gone. But I love having shoulders and a collarbone! I constantly touch my hip bone also it still amazes me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using VST

Me too!!!