Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

has anyones weight COMPLETLY stopped dropping at just a few months ?

i'm not talkin about a stall ..........i'm talkin about losing their weight all together!! 3 months out today and feel like the scale is not doing ANYTHING and tired of it bouncing back n forth!!!I feel like i've been stalling more instead of losing these few month and wondering if my weight is what it will be for the next several years ?

If you're following the nutrition guidelines you will definitely keep losing!

Are you logging your food intake?

Are you writing down your weight loss?

Sometimes it seems like its stopped but its still moving just slower

How are you doing with your Protein and Water?

i'm not talkin about a stall ..........i'm talkin about losing their weight all together!! 3 months out today and feel like the scale is not doing ANYTHING and tired of it bouncing back n forth!!!I feel like i've been stalling more instead of losing these few month and wondering if my weight is what it will be for the next several years ?

I stalled at 3 months for a week or two. It broke. Even gained a few lbs. How long has it been since u saw a loss? Also how many cals are u taking in per day? An increase of calories often helps :)

I'm right there with you! After 5 weeks I was ready to lose it. I get me Protein in, Water in and have been exercising 4-5 times I week. Finally emailed the nurse at my doctors office and gave her MFP username and password for her to look at my log. I log everything.. She looked and suggested I up my calories. I'm trying that now. I was sleeved almost 6 weeks ago and I'm down 12 pounds which most of that was lost week 1! She told me I'm doing a great job and to keep up the good work!!

I'm in the same boat. I'm almost 8 months out and my scale has completely stopped moving. It hasn't moved in weeks, I'm getting discouraged. Hopefully this passes for us soon.

for one, i was never too much of a Water drinker ....so i'm guilty there ! as far as loggin in i dont do that either ....i am just not one to jot stuff down...too aggravating and time consuming!!......i make sure i have 3 premeier Protein Shakes (30 gr Protein there !) a day ,and at least 4 days a week ill have a tuna or ckn salad kit for lunch...other than that ill snack here and there but make sure its protein.so ......i do feel i am getting in the protein . on my surgery day dec8 ..i was a tight 22 and now im a loose 16 !!!So ....i have definatly dropped sizes but get discouraged gettin on that scale !!!

i have a problem with Fluid retention and retain fluid in my chest and lower legs . when i do take a fluid pill ...1 strong one every 7-10 days , i lose literally 8 pounds overnight!! ive been at 192-195 for like the last 3 1/2 weeks and have not taken a fluid pill in a good 2 weeks ..so ....tomorrow i am gonna take a fluid pill and pee it all out !!!:):(.......i have also been snackin on alot of cashews ........think that could be my prob???i do know theres alotta salt !

It could be the salt but you sound like your doing everything right. You have lost a lot of inches that is awesome. The scale is the last place you want to depend on for validation of your hard work... The way your clothes are fitting is proof you are losing fat and keeping muscle which exactly what we want to do...

The scale is just frustrating... I put mine away and found a lot of peace lol

I would try drinking a G2 Gatorade and stop using the Water pill... It throws off your sodium and electrolytes and just causes more Fluid retention later. You actually need some sodium to help your body release fluids naturally. The best place to get this is thru Gatorade or propel water

The nuts you can buy salt free if you want :)

Try getting in lots of water... It really flushes your system and speeds up weight loss!