Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April sleevers out there?

I have a date! April 15 is the day. I feel like peeing my pants. My excitement turned to terror in one phone call!

Congratulations! I know what you mean. I called my surgeon's office recently just to see if they needed any other paperwork from me, and the coordinator replied "Nope. So how does April 22nd sound?" It took me SO offguard that I exclaimed, "APRIL 22ND??!!?"...and she said "Oh, I'm sorry is that date not good for you?" I said, no no, it's fine...you just scared the crap outta me is all! hahaha...gut reactions are a funny thing. :blink:

I got the call from my surgeon's nurse today.. Asked if there was a date that worked for me or if I wanted first available. I said first available! So April 1 it is! Have my pre-op class on the 25!

Congratulations! My surgery is on April 2nd..I did all my pre-ops already, just have my last visit with my surgeon the end of this month..

Congratulations! My surgery is on April 2nd..I did all my pre-ops already' date=' just have my last visit with my surgeon the end of this month..[/quote']

Im also Apr 2nd... Good Luck

I got the call from my surgeon's nurse today.. Asked if there was a date that worked for me or if I wanted first available. I said first available! So April 1 it is! Have my pre-op class on the 25!

April 1st is my date too!!

April 1st is my date too!!

I'm April 1st as well!! I'm nervous and excited. We have 16 days until we are on the losers bench. What are you alls plays for Easter? I always love having some peeps for Easter. They are my favorite, but this year ill be passing. Good Luck April 1st Sleevers!!

Hi to all of you

I think my surgery date will be April 24

I am doing mine in Louisiana with private pay

Started the Protein Shakes this week and they are not too bad

I do two a day and one meal of mostly grilled chicken

I am craving a diet drink and have not had one in a week

Hi to all of you

I think my surgery date will be April 24

I am doing mine in Louisiana with private pay

Started the Protein Shakes this week and they are not too bad

I do two a day and one meal of mostly grilled chicken

I am craving a diet drink and have not had one in a week

Hi Lory! Are you from Louisiana? I sure love that state!! I love crawfish!

Gotta love those Protein shakes. I've been doing a low carb version diet created by my nutritionist at the hospital. It's funny how your cravings try to grab you. I've had to startup diet early. I've lost 26 lbs and I'm finally in the BMI range my surgeon wants.

I've been drinking MiO drink liquid. Can you have that? I love it.

Two Weeks till APRIL!! I hope if anyone is starting a two week pre-op diet that it isn't too rough on you.

Two Weeks till APRIL!! I hope if anyone is starting a two week pre-op diet that it isn't too rough on you.

I'm getting ready but second guessing myself about surgery now. I go tomorrow for my all day class and blood work. worrying about the passing of one of our vst members. i'm trying to get my thoughts straight.

I am april 4 in Tijuana Mexico, going alone. Started preop diet yesterday

Yea, reading about someone's passing really has done a number on my confidence. I have been so ready to go, and now I'm really at a crossroad. Real talk here.... Why can't I just shut my mouth and not over eat is what my brain is saying. Then it says because you've been trying for years and it doesn't or I can't get it to work. I don't want to continue like this, but I sure don't want to cut my life short fighting this fight. I hope I'm not putting a dark cloud over y'all.... I just needed to say/ type it out loud.

April 22nd baby!! It'd be cool to keep this thread going to stay in touch through the process. Good luck everyone. It's gonna be freakin' awesome! (eventually) :D

im april 22 too!! cant wait

Who passed? Was it due to the surgery?

It was a man who was a member on this site. I didn't know him, but apparently he passed from a blood clot two weeks out from surgery.