Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got the puppy!

Thanks guys. I didn't think I'd be so emotional about it. But it sucks.

congrats, my new doberman puppy is flying in on saturday, I am only at day 5 so hubby will have to tackle puppy stuff for a few days. Her name is Deja Vu Du

Martin...Its so sad, I understand how you feel about everyone there.. I would of done what they thought was best too, like you did. But my sense of right and wrong would of been in over drive!

What happened was wrong! That adoption agency was wrong and you HAD the dog.. They should of dealt with the mess the made and not demand him back!

:(

Omg...how awful! My only hope is that this was meant to be...meaning maybe there is another little one out there who needs a home and will only be complete if you choose him.

That is the perfect way to look at it!!! There is another darling baby waiting for you!!!

congrats, my new doberman puppy is flying in on saturday, I am only at day 5 so hubby will have to tackle puppy stuff for a few days. Her name is Deja Vu Du

With a name like Deja Vu Du I had to check to see if you were from New Orleans.... Florida isn't too far away though! :)

So unfair& traumatic for the dog& u guys!!! How can they take back a dog. I got mine on Monday from a foster & they wanted $250 in cash. Sounded totally sketchy so I said check & a receipt or no deal. Still think they might try taking her away& they haven't given me vet records.

Lola:

post-21188-13813663362549_thumb.jpg

post-21188-13813663363336_thumb.jpg

post-21188-13813663364049_thumb.jpg

So unfair& traumatic for the dog& u guys!!! How can they take back a dog. I got mine on Monday from a foster & they wanted 250 in cash. Sounded totally sketchy so I said check & a receipt or no deal. Still think they might try taking her away& they haven't given me vet records.

Lola:

Awe so adorable!!

Also you are TINY! I assume that's you holding the new puppy?

Too cute!

Martin that's awful :(

Sorry for you and the lil pup :(

Oh no that's my sis. She's literally have my size, preoperatively anyway.

Oh no that's my sis. She's literally have my size' date=' preoperatively anyway.[/quote']

Your going to give her a run for her money now!

That's is so sad! I'm so sorry you had to go thru that.

I love that you adopted from a shelter! There are so many unwanted dogs out there. You will find another one who will love you unconditionally I'm sure of it! Don't give up on the furry ones, they are awesome!