Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

hey I see yall as family in another state. we help each other out every moment of the day.

1. Where you from

2. How old you are

3. Kid

4. What are your favorite things to do

Tell us anything you want is just an idea. I would like to get to know each one of you that made a different in my life. if anyone have Facebook accounts so we could learn about each other or even here. lets say our username for facebook for does who have facebook so we could friend or tell me something about you here now and uploads a picture of you.

I'm dominicana. 27 year old. Be 28 in March 20. Hoping to look more beautiful on my birthday after the sleeve. I got sleeve on February 15. Married no kids yet. Not by choice but becuase if haven't been my time. Is on god time. I have 2 sister 1 brother I'm the middle child. I live in Miami fl. Very friendly open minded. My favorite colors is yellow. Love bright colors because it gave some type of happiness to my life. I was molested at the age of 12 by the close man in my life. but I'm ok now. I have learn that to be forgiven I need to forgiven. I always been different from my sister. I'm the crazy one that love to party and have fun but that the same time responsible. I have my 4 years degree in criminal justices. Looking forward on doing my masters in social work. Love to help peoples is my passion. As you could see. I love to be friendly helpful and love to travel and new invention. Would love to see yall one day. We should all do a sleeve reunion one day. This years and celebrates our new life. My username for Facebook book is yiraini01 and my name is Mercedes Yiraini diaz. Hate the name Mercedes but love the meaning behind it. Long story but my grandpa name me and he pass in 2005 so love the name now. If I could help with anything just call me or text 786-312-7260

I'm Kathryn, originally from Chicago but live in Dallas, divorced (really never married, long story), 2 boys. I don't have time to think about what I enjoy or like to do because between work and raising my boys and taking care of my home, those are my hobbies :) Glad you are here and welcome. We are here when you need us. I am on here daily so always available. I will be sleeved March 8th!

You seem to have an awesome personality Mercedes!

My name is Tanessa but everyone just calls me Nessa. I'm from West Covina, CA but I now live in Torrance, CA. I'm 30, no kids yet. Had a miscarriage last year :( I'm the second oldest out of 8 brothers and sisters. But my family isn't that close. Depending on my mood, I can be a homebody, cooking, crocheting, watching movies, reading or I can be a bar hopping, club going party girl. I like trying different things and I'm a night owl.

I work in accounting but I'd love to be a nurse. I just feel like I waited a bit to long to start now. I dream of traveling the world because I love experiencing new cultures. If I could live in a new country every year I would die a very happy woman.

My Facebook name is tanessa.morris, I don't mind any adds

I'm 29 from New York City. My name Nycky. I am a single mom with an 8 year old daughter. I have two dogs. I am the youngest of three and the only girl. My family migrated from the Philippines when I was an infant and I spent most of my life in NYC. My parents and two older brothers each bought the houses next door to me, so I have so much family support. I spend most of my free time invested in my daughter's school, church, and extracurricular life. I'm a Girl Scouts leader, assistant track coach, and coordinator of various church activities. After investing many years in healthcare services, I decided to work closer to home to be with my daughter and now work in a church and a security firm and dabble in video production.

I'm a 38yo Samoan female, married 19yrs with 3 beautiful daughters (profile pic) ages 17, 15, and 12, lived in California all my life. I'm a stay at home mom who is very active in my kids lives, 2 of my daughters play volleyball and basketball, other daughter is less athletic, but very artistic...completely the opposite of her sisters.

My favorite thing right now is working out! I'm pre-op trying very hard to get myself prepped and ready for the aftermath (waiting patiently for a surgery date lol that's where the working out part comes in handy to get my mind off of the presurgery process). I love being with my husband and kids...just got back from a roadtrip visiting family in the bay area. We're a very active family despite my wt...which I know will be off the hook once 100lbs or so will eventually come off in the near future with the help of this surgery.

Lota

My name is Tanessa but everyone just calls me Nessa. I'm from West Covina, CA but I now live in Torrance, CA. I'm 30, no kids yet. Had a miscarriage last year :( I'm the second oldest out of 8 brothers and sisters. But my family isn't that close. Depending on my mood, I can be a homebody, cooking, crocheting, watching movies, reading or I can be a bar hopping, club going party girl. I like trying different things and I'm a night owl.

I work in accounting but I'd love to be a nurse. I just feel like I waited a bit to long to start now. I dream of traveling the world because I love experiencing new cultures. If I could live in a new country every year I would die a very happy woman.

My Facebook name is tanessa.morris, I don't mind any adds

Hi Nessa its not too late to go back to school to be a nurse. I'm 38 (39 in April) I started late myself and am taking it one semester at a time (1-2 classes a semester), so I can be here for my girls my top priority. Good luck!

Lota

I'm Kathryn' date=' originally from Chicago but live in Dallas, divorced (really never married, long story), 2 boys. I :) Glad you are here and welcome. We are here when you need us. I am on here daily so always available. I will be sleeved March 8th![/quote']

Thank you love and congrats on your day. Remember always make time for you because without you their is nothing in your home how you said you don't have time to think about what you enjoy or like to do because between work and raising yours boys and taking care of your home, those not your hobbies. You should write done every week something you would like to do and do it. Go crazy. I'm married and having a husband is very alike as having a kid. But it get to a point that I need time just for me. So I go crazy. I try to vaca 2 times a year's with friends and by myself. So I would loss my identity. Good look. Lets us know what you have PLAN THIS WEEK FOR ONLY YOU TO ENJOY.

My name is Dana I am 39 from New Jersey. I have been married for 15 years and we have 3 kids, twins who are 6 and then. 5 year old.

Hi!!

I from California, I live in Los Gatos

I'm Portuguese and German ( I know weird)

2 kids... 11year old boy 16 year old girl :o

I am 46 years old

Sleeved 11-13-12

And I like spending time with my husband and kids and going to the beach :)

My name is Tom. I live in Magnolia, Texas and I grew up in Conroe, Texas my whole life. I'm 29 yrs old... turning 30 March 1st. I am married and we have a 5 yr old boy. He's in my signature picture.

I love to play internet games like League of Legends. I enjoy TV shows like Elementary, Lost Girl, Stargate series (off air now), I tend to hate reality shows but Wipeout is just to funny to not watch. I have recently picked up downloading music to my phone because it really helps me to get pumped for workouts.

Does anyone else think a VST convention would be really cool? I have a coworker who has become a close friend of mine. Him and his wife both had the same surgery I did. It's been invaluable comparing our experiences and it's great to hang out with other people whose life doesn't revolve around dinner out.

My name is Tanessa but everyone just calls me Nessa. I'm from West Covina' date=' CA but I now live in Torrance, CA. I'm 30, no kids yet. Had a miscarriage last year :( I'm the second oldest out of 8 brothers and sisters. But my family isn't that close. Depending on my mood, I can be a homebody, cooking, crocheting, watching movies, reading or I can be a bar hopping, club going party girl. I like trying different things and I'm a night owl.

My Facebook name is tanessa.morris, I don't mind any adds[/quote']

Thank you sugar pie. Is my pleasure meeting you. We have a lot in comment. I love travelling too. Hey remember never is too late to do what you love. Go for it. I'm going to be 28 and still want to go to school. When I was in school i had classmates who could've been my grandparents. They necer gave up. The only option we have to give up is when we are dead. always remember this is god purpose not our purpose. You going to have your beautiful baby when is the right time but remember not your time my time is God's time ok baby girl stay strong and focuse on your life time goals. I don't have. I love kid but some of us are here to give birth and some to take care of others. And to me is not a big issues I'm open to adopt.

I'm 29 from New York City. My name Nycky. I am a single mom with an 8 year old daughter. I have two dogs. I am the youngest of three and the only girl. My family migrated from the Philippines when I was an infant and I spent most of my life in NYC. My parents and two older brothers each bought the houses next door to me' date=' so I have so much family support. I spend most of my free time invested in my daughter's school, church, and extracurricular life. I'm a Girl Scouts leader, assistant track coach, and coordinator of various church activities. After investing many years in healthcare services, I decided to work closer to home to be with my daughter and now work in a church and a security firm and dabble in video production.

Is my pleasure to meet you. Keep up the good work. I know you doing a different in someone life :-).

I'm a 38yo Samoan female' date=' married 19yrs with 3 beautiful daughters (profile pic) ages 17, 15, and 12, lived in California all my life. I'm a stay at home mom who is very active in my kids lives, 2 of my daughters play volleyball and basketball, other daughter is less athletic, but very artistic...completely the opposite of her sisters.

My favorite thing right now is working out! I'm pre-op trying very hard to get myself prepped and ready for the aftermath (waiting patiently for a surgery date lol that's where the working out part comes in handy to get my mind off of the presurgery process). I love being with my husband and kids...just got back from a roadtrip visiting family in the bay area. We're a very active family despite my wt...which I know will be off the hook once 100lbs or so will eventually come off in the near future with the help of this surgery.

Lota[/quote']

My pleasure meeting you. Love the you are very Active with your daughters. Good look and keep us post it.

Thank you love and congrats on your day. Remember always make time for you because without you their is nothing in your home how you said you don't have time to think about what you enjoy or like to do because between work and raising yours boys and taking care of your home, those not your hobbies. You should write done every week something you would like to do and do it. Go crazy. I'm married and having a husband is very alike as having a kid. But it get to a point that I need time just for me. So I go crazy. I try to vaca 2 times a year's with friends and by myself. So I would loss my identity. Good look. Lets us know what you have PLAN THIS WEEK FOR ONLY YOU TO ENJOY.

That is a wonderful idea. I will do that. I have a business trip to Miami tomorrow into Thursday, maybe I'll hit South Beach!