Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5weeks after surgery n ive lost 7 pounds... feeling discouraged!!!!

Can sumeone give me a sample menu of what a usual day looks like? 5

So what's the rush? It will come off in due time. Just keep on your all liquid program, take a deep breath and just relax.........sit back and watch the weight come off. It won't come off over night, but will come off more rapidly then before being sleeved. It will happen..... :)

What r u eating? Maybe that would help us to see if there's a problem? I think your just adjusting & it will happen...I've only lost 25 lbs & I'm not quiet 2 months out.

I think i stress myself too much bc its true theres isnt a rush... i just dnt know if im doing something wrong

8-10 Protein Shake

11- snack either 2oz of Jello or pudding

1- 3 oz of food either Soup or shake

3-4 rest of pudding or jello

Here comes the problem..

After work im hungry, i get home between 630-730.. so anything i c... I eat

I do zip on water... about 30 oz if that

Doesn't sound like your getting near enough Protein or Water. But your still not taking in enough calories to stop your weight loss. I would suggest trying to snack on something with protein instead of the jello/pudding. What have you been released to eat? I was allowed anything at 2 wks...but all doctors are different.

Doesn't sound like your getting near enough Protein or Water. But your still not taking in enough calories to stop your weight loss. I would suggest trying to snack on something with Protein instead of the jello/pudding. What have you been released to eat? I was allowed anything at 2 wks...but all doctors are different.

Can u give me a sample of what u eat a day.. matbe that will give me a better idea. But ur right im not getting enough protein n Water

Protein and Water are the two most important things for weight loss early on with this surgery..

At least 64oz of water a day. I think you are about a month out ? So you should be able to do it and as far as Snacks why not try a piece of low sodium turkey lunch meat and some low fat cheese.< /p>

Like I said...I was released to eat anything at week 2. But usually I have an egg for Breakfast, for lunch a pkg of tuna or 1/2 an Atkins frozen dinner, some nuts or 1/2 an orange for snack, then for dinner 3-4oz of Protein (usually chicken, maybe 1/2 a hamburger patty). If I get hungry later I might have a protein ball (there's a recipe on the site) or a piece of cheese. I usually eat between 500-700 calories & get between 45-60 gr protein.

& I make sure to get 64oz of water..I drink Water all day...carry it with me wherever I go!

I agree that you probably need more Water and Protein

Here is what I do:

1 egg in the morning (sometimes turkey sausage & low fat cheese)

1/2 bottle of Isopur (20 g of protein)

lunch is usually some Mexican Chili (recipe found on here) or fish or shrimp (high protein)

1 Protein Drink (Premier Protein - chocolate or vanilla) - 30 g of carbs

dinner - usually some type of high Protein meal.. I have started adding vege's... (pan seared tilapia, mexican shrimp, taco meat concoction, chicken or pork chops)

I am constantly drinking Water - usually adding Crystal Light or sugar-free Kool-aid. I work to get at least 60 ounces. When I start to stall - I increase protein and water. The Protein drinks and shakes can take from 30 to 90 minutes to finish.

Good luck and hang in there. One advantage to losing slower, you don't end up with as much flab as the rest of us. Your body has time to absorb it! At least that is what I tell myself when my loss would slow down. I have lost 33 pounds in 2 months (as of the 13th).