Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wheybolic extreme 60 on sale - flavors?

What flavor do you recommend?? It's seems like GNC is having 2 for $99- and lots of people recommend this. What flavor is good? Thanks!

I love this product, I have tried chocolate, vanilla, fruit punch and strawberry.

All are good. Fruit punch is a little chemically

chocolate is yummy...mixed with skim milk.

I've tried both the chocolate and strawberry and while it's surprisingly not as icky tasting as others out there, I can't get it to blend to save my life! I mix it in soy milk and have used everything from the shaker bottle to those magic bullet blender thingys but still get clumps of the powder. But if you can get it to all mix in, that's a good deal on them!

I only do like 1.5 scoops to about 8 ounces of skim milk and use the shaker cup with the mixing ball from GNC and that works.

I just tried the banana cream for the first time, with skim milk in a shaker with the shaker ball and it was delicious..I also just tried the Bariatric Advantage orange dreamsickle with Water and that was delicious also..Just started trying the different Protein Shakes because my surgery is set for April 2nd and I want to know what I like now so I can stock up before the surgery..

I buy Cookies and cream wheybolic 60. I still think 2 for 99 is expensive. Wish these were about 20 bucks cheaper...

I buy Cookies and cream wheybolic 60. I still think 2 for 99 is expensive. Wish these were about 20 bucks cheaper...

Is the wheybolic whey isolate or concentrate?

Is the wheybolic whey isolate or concentrate?

I will need to check when at home. Love that it is helping me recover from runs. Taste is pretty good also. It says to mix in 3 scoops per serving, but I usually just do 1 or 1.5 per serving.

I will need to check when at home. Love that it is helping me recover from runs. Taste is pretty good also. It says to mix in 3 scoops per serving' date=' but I usually just do 1 or 1.5 per serving.[/quote']

I'm looking for something new that tastes good.

So you recommend it?

I'm looking for something new that tastes good.

So you recommend it?

You bet!

You bet!

Awesome thank you! :)

Awesome thank you! :)

Anytime! I am home now and the only clue I can give you is it is called "Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60" and is a "premier whey and leucine formula." There is no writing that says whether this is a concentrate or isolate so hopefully that helps. It has been a really helpful blend for recovery and tastes good also ( in my opinion). I usually have one for Breakfast, one for bed and one after my workout. Seems like I am taking a lot, but it is their recommended serving size split over 3 meals and gives 79 grams or Protein. I do not know why they would suggest 79 grams at once because the body can only absorb 30 g at a time. I usually do some pretty hard workouts so am glad to be taking something that puts me back in the game the following day. Look out American Ninja competition, here I come.

This stuff?

post-30418-13813663602599_thumb.jpg

Woohoo American Ninja!!!

You can do it! I love that show :P