Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

yep lisa it is friday gotta clean house and do yard today and tomorrow going to dallas to see the kids!!!!! dont tease where's the new job??

oh i forgot to say my no hunger feeling has lasted since july so that is great if the head hunger would go away i dont think i would ever have to eat. i know you have to get the Protein in but i really dont enjoy meal time like my fat self did.

I got the Biotin yesterday after I complained! I did try to call...not answer... and finally emailed them told them that next time I was getting it at Walmart and to cancel my order if it wasn't already shipped! I got it the next day....hmmm...

Didn't y'all say that the Biotin takes about a month to show results?

It's amazing that for about 3-4 weeks after a fill I'm so tight and can hardly eat, then all of a sudden I have no problems. I'm not hungry though, just comfortable eating...FINALLY after about a month of being slimy sick at least once a day! WOOHoo!

Go Lisa with that band and your bad self!

Yep, Shannon, it takes a little while before you see results, but it's worth it. Nails harder than brick bats, hair that is shiny and strong.

Job...... nothing special. Before my son was born, I was the top dog over purchasing in the Eastern Division for Big Tex Trailers. I did NOT want that job back, so now I'm doing inventory and receiving for trailers that are shipped to us. It's a corner office, no visitors, no loud stuff and right now 3 days a week. I expect it to turn into 5 at least. I'm only working during school hours and I leave in time to pick T up at school. (about 7 hours a day) That's all I wanted anyway. So see, nuthin special. Quiet and out of the way, just as I wanted.

Oh, and I was very good all day with my eating, but not so good with Water consumption. I guess I'll have to try harder on that. I think it will get better when I get my own desk.

Catch yall later. Ball game tomorrow at Broken Bow at 5:30pm. GO REBELS!!!

Where is everyone?

I guess you're all out walking around the Fair Grounds,enjoying the sunshine, and walking around in your "several smaller sizes" while I'm stuck here on overtime.

This has been the L o n g e s t week! I've been waiting to hear from Betty, hoping my ins. had approved me. But, she has been :eek: on vacation this week. Boy could I use one! I haven't had a real vacation

since 1991.

I'm patiently waiting:faint:

well lisa i have not shared my good news because i am not sure how long it will last but for the next little while i will not be working monday mornings i will go in at 2:00 i would really like all day monday but i had promised myself that i would continue to work on mondays until i finished paying my lap band loan off but the dr decided i would take monday morning off since he is at the hospital doing dental surgeries on littlt kids on monday morning. so YAY

also today i saw 222 on the scales but i won't change the ticker until i see if it stays on 222 in case you haven't notice that is finally my 50 lbs mark!!!! really not such a big thing after all this time. it has taken me 14 months but at least 6 of those i had a leak in the port so that makes most of the weight lost in 8 months. and people are finally begin to notice a change in me, if my stupid stomach would shrink may i could see a change. the one thing i notice is i have a lot of wrinkles in the face and neck.

didn't mean to write a book

bye for now going to see the kids in dallas and going to a david matthews band concert at the starplex

hope everyone has a losing weekend!!

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing good.

Shannon, glad to see you post, I was getting worried. Thought it was you that told us about the Protein bullets?

I went back to the surgeon yesterday. Found out that I not only broke my leg but broke my ankle on the other side of my foot too. Now I know why that side hurts so much. Duh.... I just had to look when all that dressing and stuff came off. EWWWW didn't like what I saw. Got my staples out, but they left the sutures. Never seen any like that before. They will get those next time. I did get a cast, and return in two weeks to have it off and get another one. Still, no weight bearing. POOEY! Keep it elevated. So laid up 2 more weeks. This is the pits! Oh well, one thing about it..it's gotta get better. Right? I am supposed to go back for a fill Tues. If I have a ride. I know I haven't lost a pound. I am looking forward to this fill.

Lisa you give me lots of hope in that department. Thanks.

All the rtest look like you are doing good. KEEP THOSE TICKERS MOVIN!!!!!!!

Mornin everyone.

Hang in there Julie, it will happen. Don't get discouraged. It took me 8 months to get approval. But I have a long story behind mine. Just keep the faith and it will happen. Call Jamie at the office. She knows things too. She is the one that called me to tell me that I was approved.

Susan, what are you gonna do with all that extra time on your hands? I know.....come clean my house. lol Boy, it won't be long and you will be 'just staying at home'. I've noticed you have lost weight and I haven't known you that long. I just wish someone would notice mine. I guess if I bought some more clothes that fit better, someone would eventually notice. lol

Sugarbear, glad you finally got a cast. You shoulda known better than to look when they took the bandages off. It always looks gross. But in any case, hope you can get a fill and stay away from the "friends food" that is showing up at your house. lol

Yall have a good day!

Hippmom, Congrats on the 50 lbs.!!!!!! I know what a great feeling that is, and even if it says 49 tommorrow, you still got to get that rush at the 50, and knowing it is obtainable. Keep up the good work, and we will all be cheering when you get your pin at the next meeting. I never knew how much those little pins were worth, till I pinned mine on the front of my journal cover strap as a daily reminder, and now I really need to see it every day to help keep me on track. Glad you are doing so well, way to go!!!!!

Congrats, Hippmom!

Susan, hang in there. I wish you quick mending!

Nothing exciting to tell. Just busy, busy and crazy stuff happening in Fouke. As usual.

I head back home to VA next Thursday night...I'm so excited, it's been almost 1 1/2 years since I've been able to go home! It's just a quick trip, but I'm really looking forward to it. At least I'm the same size I was when I graduate high school for once. Maybe people will recognize me again! HA!

Lo2us, didn't know you were making a trip to VA. What's the occasion? 1 1/2 years! I'll bet you are excited! How long can you stay? Are you playing hookie a few days?

Lisa, since I can't stand too long on one leg....I really have been at the mercy of the food comming in. We did go to the grocery store the other night, finally. I transferred from my transport chair to one of those scooter carts. Don't even know what the scales are saying....can't get up on them. I wonder if I will be able to weigh at PS? Wonder how much this cast weighs?lol

Everyone is doing so well. Congrats. Keep it going. Hope I can get a fill Tues. Maybe this one will give me the shove...or should I say the squeeze, I need.

We have huge festival at home in VA and my borther is the president of the committee. This is his last year heading it and I wanted to see his work. I have gone in years past because it's usually the same weekend as our Homecoming, but the dates were seperated and I wanted to go while I could. I'm taking Friday and Monday off for traveling and going with a girlfriend from Water Aerobics class and also a bander too. It should be fun :)

Went to the rodeo on Saturday and walked off another 2 lbs...woohoo!

Hi to all!

I am afraid to get on the scales. I have been eating bad. I tried to eat cheese fries and i was getting stuck, so my son-in -law gave me his Soup. I ate it except for the green peas and then my daughter told me it was clam Soup. I hate clams but the soup was good. lol I am so mad at her for tricking me. We went to the beach today and i found shells. I will be glad to get home wednesday night. I have been gone for almost 3 weeks.

Glad to see everybody is doing great. I hope and pray we all will keep on losing.

Sugarbear, I am glad you are better and hope you keep on geting better.

Glad to see all the new people on here too. My aunt has been approved and will have her surgery i think oct 10th. She lives in prescot.

Hope to be in Arkansas soon!