Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 days out and still not allowed purees.

I have to stay on just Clear Liquids not even Protein Shakes for the first week then two more weeks full liquids! I thought this was a little weird cause they talk about how important your Protein and Vitamins are!

I blend thicker Soups with veg in them then Water them down with veg stock depending on what Soup it is, this makes its so it can pour like my surgeon stated. I am struggling with ideas to make meal times fun, we are a large family 7 in total and I hate sitting there drinking my weak soup while they enjoy proper meals :-( these are the times I find it the hardest especially when they are having something I really enjoy. Two more weeks then I'm on soft so must continue on liquid and know that its only the short term I will be able to eat properly one day just smaller portions :-) x

I was on full liquids two weeks before and two weeks after. Your stomach is still healing! I know it sucks but you can do it.

I blend thicker Soups with veg in them then Water them down with veg stock depending on what Soup it is' date=' this makes its so it can pour like my surgeon stated. I am struggling with ideas to make meal times fun, we are a large family 7 in total and I hate sitting there drinking my weak soup while they enjoy proper meals :-( these are the times I find it the hardest especially when they are having something I really enjoy. Two more weeks then I'm on soft so must continue on liquid and know that its only the short term I will be able to eat properly one day just smaller portions :-) x[/quote']

Google (The world according to egg face) she had amazing ideas on every stage of eating you are in!!

The world according to egg face.... This is only one I her Protein ice cream mixes!!! Yummy ice cream instead of forcing down a Protein Shake count me in!!

post-49392-13813662949555_thumb.jpg

I will look that up now :-) I was just thinking of making ice cream for the children so this recipe will mean I get some :-) thank you so much :-D x

i would recommend not rushing, because as a 4 month post op sleever, i have noticed my most dramatic weight loss was during this period. most of my weight fell off the 1st 2 months and more people in my months, are experiencing stalls. im thinking of going back to full liquids a bit. gl, hang in there, its worth it.

yes she has tons of recipes for this stage!

Just count yourselfs lucky you could be in the uk struggling to find half the stuff your all talking about... porridge yougurt and powdered milk ....you have to have the imagination of a dependant drug user just to get something remotely different . Day 16 post sleeve

Completely agree. Im uk sleevers and its hard only 3 days post can hardly drink Water finding very hard at moment

Completely agree. Im uk sleevers and its hard only 3 days post can hardly drink Water finding very hard at moment

How do I get on to the uk sleevers they want a password and contact administrator why do they make it so hard

I looked on the world according to egg face and wanted to make some of the ice creams but I'm not sure that the ingredients are available in the Uk. Protein Shake? Is that the same as slim fast in the uk? Plus the syrups? Not sure what they would be here. Any one know the UK equivalent? Thanks :-)