Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Drinks other then water!

I have lost about 70-80 pounds in 11 weeks. Had my surgery on the 21st of nov. I have yet to cheat I stay under 20 carbs a day/eat three good meals a day two almost always Protein Shakes but lately I can't stand water! Is there any good drinks below 20 carbs or have a little more that actually taste good and don't have that nasty after taste most diet drinks do!? I would appreciate the help its getting tough drinking 64oz of something you don't like!

I add Milo or other flavored drops ( squirts) to my electrolyte enhanced Water. I dislike plain water so this is a lifesaver for me. No calaries, caffeine, or carbs!

I add Milo or other flavored drops ( squirts) to my electrolyte enhanced Water. I dislike plain water so this is a lifesaver for me. No calaries, caffeine, or carbs!

Does this have after taste to it?

Does this have after taste to it?

The "sweet tea" flavor in my opinion is the best with no after taste :)

Oh and it's mio hehehe...

what about sugarless drinks made with splenda? i know theres an splenda ice tea with 0 carbs out there. u can find a lemonade recipe and swap the sugar out for splena. use real lemon juice, Water, lemon slices and splenda. its soo good! 0 carbs, 0 calories and YUMMY!

My NUT told me diet snapple, crystal lite, sugar free popsicles and I make koolaid with splenda... They are ALL great. Oh oh and I also make a homemade sugar free version of starbucks passion iced tea lemonade. You can buy tazo tea bags in the passion flavor (exact same brand as starbucks uses) and then I mix it half and half with hawaiian punch sugar free lemon berry splash that they sell in individual serving pouches.

Honestly? The Water flavoring stuff from Walmart is really good.I hate Walmart too, but I have to admit their Cherry and grape drink packets are the best.

Oh and "poweraid zero" also !!

Plus it has electrolytes, potassium, etc..

Comes in thirty two ounces. So drink one of those and you've about half way to your daily intake.

Grape flavor is good not to strong and overwhelming.

Personally, I drink Decaf hot green tea all day because I seem to be able to drink more liquid that way. Cold beverages dont go down very quick for me and I find the sensation of my little sleeve getting cold after drinking something kind of a strange feeling lol. Although Im a little strange so that might have something to do with it :)

The "sweet tea" flavor in my opinion is the best with no after taste :)

Oh and it's mio hehehe...

LOL... Yes it is MIO. Milo must be in my spell check

So I caved a little and been drinking some juices not too bad tho like a cup a day the last three days. I'm going to go get some poweraid and Vitamin Water since I like them a bunch before surgery! Keep the suggestions coming please. I tried the crystal light iced tea it's about the closest I got to no after taste and it being pretty good.