Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How do you get a doctors note to be out of work from a doctor in Mexico? Has anyone received a doctors note from Dr. Garcia before leaving for the trip?

A drs note should be included in your discharge packet. If not just ask and there shouldn't be a problem. MX surgeons are very competent, professional and experienced at what they do.

A drs note should be included in your discharge packet. If not just ask and there shouldn't be a problem. MX surgeons are very competent' date=' professional and experienced at what they do.[/quote']

Thanks

They dr will fill out FMLA paperwork, disability insurance and also a note to go back to work. I went to Dr A Ortiz. His return to work note had a BIG picture on the top of the form with Obesity Control Center on it. I asked them to remove it, and they did. Then the only thing that said Obesity Control Center was fine print on the bottom of the paperwork.

You might want to see how your note looks before you leave.

How do you get a doctors note to be out of work from a doctor in Mexico? Has anyone received a doctors note from Dr. Garcia before leaving for the trip?

I emailed my coordinator and sent her what I wanted the note to say. She then emailed me the note on his letterhead with a signature. Dr. Garcia is my surgeon as well.

I emailed my coordinator and sent her what I wanted the note to say. She then emailed me the note on his letterhead with a signature. Dr. Garcia is my surgeon as well.

Thanks I will do that. What did You tell them you wanted the note to say?

They dr will fill out FMLA paperwork' date=' disability insurance and also a note to go back to work. I went to Dr A Ortiz. His return to work note had a BIG picture on the top of the form with Obesity Control Center on it. I asked them to remove it, and they did. Then the only thing that said Obesity Control Center was fine print on the bottom of the paperwork.

You might want to see how your note looks before you leave.[/quote']

Thanks

Thanks I will do that. What did You tell them you wanted the note to say?

That I will be having surgery on my abdomen and will be out from (insert dates). I will be returning on such and such date pending no complications.

I can email it to you.

That I will be having surgery on my abdomen and will be out from (insert dates). I will be returning on such and such date pending no complications.

I can email it to you.

Can you forward it to me also?

Can you forward it to me also?

Yes, just message me your email.

I can email it to you.

Thanks I will just email Dr. Garcia and ask for the same thing

Yes' date=' just message me your email.[/quote']

I just realized that your Surgery date is in two days. Good luck and keep us posted. Are you still on for the 4th

I just realized that your Surgery date is in two days. Good luck and keep us posted. Are you still on for the 4th

Ok, I emailed my coordinator.

Yes, tomorrow I will be in Tijuana and my surgery is on the 4th.

Yes I have Dr Garcia did my FMLA PAPERS FOR ME

Ok' date=' I emailed my coordinator.

Yes, tomorrow I will be in Tijuana and my surgery is on the 4th.[/quote']

Good luck and keep us up to date on how u r doing.