Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Naturally Delicious Bakery

!!!review bottom page( post#8) with nut values!!!

***However label reads to have 7 carbs,hmmm ?.***

YES, and why they're called zero carbs,

The scoop on the 7 carbs, letter emailed by bakery on subject;

Hi JKG,

There are 7 g of carbohydrates, they come from the Fiber (7g). Your body

does not absorb the Fiber, hence 0g of carbohydrates are absorbed, and

therefore you get Zero Net Carbs.

I'm glad you like the bread.< /p>

Thanks,

Art Price

Naturally Delicious, Inc

888-221-7352

sales@naturally-delicious.com

They have a decent menu of items all zero net carb in diet product link from main page. other items that are not inside diet products category have regular carb counts in them.

Bagels, breads, pita's, pizza crusts, hot dog and hamburg rolls,

here is page various choices on it and main page for the Bakery;

item choices page; http://www.naturally...?item_num=50007

home page; http://www.naturally-delicious.com/

Thanks for the link...wish they had pictures of the "diet" products though :)

Looks pretty good! Thanks for posting :) any idea of calorie content though? Or any other nutrition facts on the products other than that they have zero net carbs?

I added this to part of another post that was on "Low carb pizza recipe ", when I saw that it was on pizza I also had just found this site in the morning, today I get my first small shipment actualy and will try it plus look for nutritional values and sugar etc.. AND will get back here to add my thought on taste'

When I first had seen some one mention a pizza (not in that thread) I said to myself, wtf, who would need pizza after surgery, it didn't clic up until I'd seen the variations and then also having seen this had no carbs as for its pizza crusts, of course you wouldn't eat the whole pie but maybe get more than just a slim piece being a no carb crust and adding a few veggies if you'd like.

I'll let you know today whats in the box and how it comes and the info there in.I am hoping for the best and looking forward to the site adding muffins too that will have 2 gram carbs, these are things you'd never have with out cutting out the rest as far as carbs, its a luxory to add to our restrictive diets, I hope its real good, get back to you.

I added to Low Carb Pizza thread;

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 AM

I'll put up a new thread later and links for the site but here I can show the order page, if you access the bakery web page from the home page you need to find the diet product link to get to the section for zero carb items.

There are Bagels and cinamin bread as well and pitas with the pizza crusts and rye and white breads, also hot dog and hamburger Buns too.

I bought what they call a 3 box, they also have a 4 box, that would be 3 or 4 items, about $23.00 and for 4 $28.00.

to ship FEDEX is about $8.00 more, depending on what you buy you get one loaf or several individual singles per bag.

I am leary to post this with out eating some first only because it would only be worth it at costs if they genuinely made something I will re-order each month, you can see that there aren't these choices everywhere you can go and if its good well then its a no brainer after I try them I could use this in my diet.

I wrote the bakery via email and they are adding brownies and muffins in the future to their no carb diet menu but they will have 2 grams carb in them, all other items outside the diet menu are as they put it all natural artisan but loaded with carbs.

if your willing to take a chance try at; http://www.naturally...?item_num=50007

let me know what you think after.

adding to this; I haven't got nutritional values but expect that with labeling after I receive them, all I know is the breads and such are all zero carbs, I can't say what they are made from or how much fat and sugar are in them, if they are made with splenda etc.., but I also am expecting that may not be a problem considering they list them under diet products on site. I just I won't know until I see myself.

name='AStephenson' timestamp='1358985862' post='648665']

Thanks for the link...wish they had pictures of the "diet" products though :)[/s]

I believe those are pictures of zero carb products on top page choice list ( item choice page link) where you'd order, the regular products are on other pages, they said they are adding muffins and brownies each about 2 carbs later when I wrote them.

Looks pretty good! Thanks for posting :) any idea of calorie content though? Or any other nutrition facts on the products other than that they have zero net carbs?

get back to you on that if I can later today.

get back to you on that if I can later today.

Thanks! :)

OK, I have a regular cardboard box, with 3 items, 2 small loaves bread, 1-8" pizza crust.

a slice of the bread will fit an overeasy egg well enough.I enjoyed them as well very satisfied and more so now that I understand why Fiber carbs don't count according to Baker and am satisfied on that.

The bread; serving per 1 slice = 1 oz., 15 in each bag,

calories 60,from fat 20, total fat 2g, sat fat 0,tran fat 0,cholestral 0,sodium 100mg,""carb 7g"",sugars 0, Protein 6g.

The Pizza Crust is the same but has 50mg sodium.

tastes good, on the sweet side a little but tasty.

***However label reads to have 7 carbs,hmmm ?.***

emailed from Bakery;

There are 7 g of carbohydrates, they come from the fiber (7g). Your body

does not absorb the fiber, hence 0g of carbohydrates are absorbed, and

therefore you get Zero Net Carbs.

I'm glad you like the bread.

Thanks,

Art Price

Naturally Delicious, Inc

888-221-7352

sales@naturally-delicious.com

ingrediants on label are;

filtered Water,organic oat fiber,natural wheat Protein isolate,chicory root,organic wheat barn/oat brans,organic olive oil,vinegar,sea salt, Lo Han.

Thanks JKG

post-47095-1381366253362_thumb.jpg

post-47095-13813662534738_thumb.jpg

post-47095-13813662535647_thumb.jpg

post-47095-13813662536587_thumb.jpg

post-47095-13838396460578_thumb.jpg

Edited by JKG

Considering the lengthy post and efforts, can some one say their thoughts back on this subject and say if you try it or think to ?? I am not a salesman, lol, just consumer, wls consumer alike that and all.

Thanks.......