Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well it's been done ...got sleeved yesterday and I am discharged tomoww!!! Good luck to all feb. sleevers

Hello fellow 2/26 sleever. How are you making out? So far so good for me

I too got discharged today' date=' and Dr. says I am doing great! I was late getting in my room last night as my blood pressure was up. I had been in a bed from check in at 11am till 10:30 - 11pm so I asked my nurse how soon I could get up and walk. She helped me up and I was off walking loops around the nurses station. To all future sleevers pay close attention to the advice about walking! As long as you can tolerate it make sure you walk, and use your breathing thing to keep your lungs strong and clear! Walking made all the different in me recovering from gas pains. My Dr. Does a leak test while in OR and so I got ice chips once in my room. Thank GOD I also had no nausea. Coughing SUCKS though and now Im just sore, and incisions are sore as well. Good luck everyone!! It's worth it, and I wish you all the very best and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!! To all my fellow 27th sleevers WE MADE IT TO THE LOSERS BENCH!![/quote']

Yes

We made it to the losers bench!

I'm taking my first meal in and so far good doing laps around the nurses station is a must!!

If it wasn't for gas pain I'd wonder if I had the surgery because every things was really great!!

I'm taking my first meal in and so far good doing laps around the nurses station is a must!!

If it wasn't for gas pain I'd wonder if I had the surgery because every things was really great!!

Yay!!

Doing good from surgery yesterday. Little sore at biggest Incision. Walked last night and I just got back. Had a hard time urinating but it finally came out. Just got my tray of Jello and broth. Totally wiped but I am so excited for all our new journeys. Xoxo

Hello fellow 2/26 sleever. How are you making out? So far so good for me

Hi, so glad you r doing well..I am too but really tired, no energy and a bit light headed and weak, hopefully normal at this stage?

Doing pretty good today I think :) I've not had gas pain, been walking in the halls , had my swallow test (and no leaks yeah!!) and trying to get my liquids in. That's the hardest part, when the liquid hits my stomach it hurts or spasms. They said that's pretty normal the first few weeks. They did have to do a hiatal hernia repair that I didn't know I had but I'm all fixed up now :) Looks like I should get to go home this afternoon hopefully. Was sleeved yesterday :)

I am on day 3, still in the hospital because I am very swollen and not holding liquids so, they will keep me here on I've until that happens. I am very happy with that, I am in no rush to get home to get dehydrated so if they want to take care of me now, heyi will take it. I can't imagine being on full liquids, but wow, great to here u guys moving right along. I am just grateful to be on the losers bench...I truly did t think this would happen...so,so happy!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using VST

Doing good from surgery yesterday. Little sore at biggest Incision. Walked last night and I just got back. Had a hard time urinating but it finally came out. Just got my tray of Jello and broth. Totally wiped but I am so excited for all our new journeys. Xoxo

Congrats

I am on day 3' date=' still in the hospital because I am very swollen and not holding liquids so, they will keep me here on I've until that happens. I am very happy with that, I am in no rush to get home to get dehydrated so if they want to take care of me now, heyi will take it. I can't imagine being on full liquids, but wow, great to here u guys moving right along. I am just grateful to be on the losers bench...I truly did t think this would happen...so,so happy!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Day 3' date=' home from the hospital & seriously just wanna sleep uninterrupted for like 8 hours straight lol, not in pain really just sore. Hope that I can get in my liquids, so far sf Popsicles are the easiest to get down. Hope everyone else is doing ok!

http://february272013.wordpress.com/[/quote']

I feel the exact same way. I wake up every hour. No position seems very comfortable. SF popsicles are the only thing i can get down too. But I'm so hungry lol.

Sleeved on 2/27; the first night was rough with post op nausea... I had problems with my blood pressure and heart rate. Got the whole cardiac work up but everything was fine. Walking is the best thing to help with gas pains...I was released yesterday and been doing well, still a little sore overall doing good.

Sleeved on 2/27; the first night was rough with post op nausea... I had problems with my blood pressure and heart rate. Got the whole cardiac work up but everything was fine. Walking is the best thing to help with gas pains...I was released yesterday and been doing well' date=' still a little sore overall doing good.[/quote']

Congrats! I too was sleeved on the 27th. I have never experienced any nausea, but had problems with my BP being high. I'm glad you made it home, and doing good. I am doing good too. Still sore, but gets better each day! Keeping you in my thoughts and players!