Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Yes, it's true.

Sunta....you BAD girl. You are starting a thread that is sure to end up with me getting my knuckles rapped (again).

By the way....I couldn't agree with you more.

HAHAHAHA! I know I am! But you know, I'm in a fiesty fiery mood today and I just can't help it!

He SUCKS to the HIGHEST level of SUCKING, I have never seen a president that talks or acts like him. He is too quick to get angry and it results in the killing of our sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, grandchildren. I guess they thought he would do what his dad didnt

I cant wait until he leaves the office

His wife looks like a thunder cat reject!!!

He SUCKS to the HIGHEST level of SUCKING, I have never seen a president that talks or acts like him. He is too quick to get angry and it results in the killing of our sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, grandchildren. I guess they thought he would do what his dad didnt

I cant wait until he leaves the office

His wife looks like a thunder cat reject!!!

HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA! ROFL!!!!!!!!

I guess we might as well laugh about it at this point. Although I sure don't think it's funny that we have such a buffoon as our president. And even if he were just a bufoon, it wouldn't be so bad, but the man's willingness to do as he's told and the power behind him are frightening. Anyone think it's a coincidence that there are more billionaires than can fit on a "Top 100 Richest Americans" list after having the Republicans in power for so long?

BILLIONAIRES!!!

This helped me realize "a billion" when I received it!

Here's something thought provoking-

The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" in a casual

manner, think about whether you want the "politicians" spending your tax

money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did

a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its

releases.

a.. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

b.. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

c.. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.

d.. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

e.. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our

government is spending it.

Kat

Yep. :D I much preferred Bill Clinton and being debt free.

I hate to mention anything I don't have all the facts about, but has anyone ever heard of The Illuminati? Personally (and it's just my opinion), I believe it's very possibly true.

Sunta, I am WITH YOU!! After this last thing with John Kerry sticking his foot in his mouth, it literally makes my stomach turn to hear GWB saying something to the effect that "anyone in a position to lead people should understand the power of language" -- this from the person who used the word CRUSADE back in 2001. That was the single most inflammatory word he could have chosen, and it took way too long to wipe it from his mouth. And who seems to redefine the phrase "stay the course" as suits his whim. And who doesn't care that he repeatedly mispronounces the word "nuclear" when the entire world is listening.

The Dixie Chicks had it right--we should ALL be embarrassed that he comes from ANYWHERE in the U.S. It's a horrible reflection on this whole country and it will be decades before the damage is repaired.

BTW, anyone read the recent Rolling Stone story by Matt Taibbi about Congress? Now that will make you want to vote!!

Kat: Good job. The word is used so much today it doesn't always sink in just how much a billion is... and just think... our deficit is in the trillions!!!!!!!!!

The Dixie Chicks had it right--we should ALL be embarrassed that he comes from ANYWHERE in the U.S.

Amen, Alexandra! Imagine how "proud" we are in these parts to have him referred to as a Texan....NOT!!!!!!!

Lay off Bush. He has an excuse - He is STUPID. I think they define that as a disease. You can tell he is inflicted with it everytime he opens his mouth. He can't help it. Stupid just drips from his mouth like salivia on the tongue. Just watch him when he strays from his script. Then the stupid really shows. There is no cure. Stem cell research might help, but it is doubtful.

Here is a man who is proud to stand next to Rush. I couldn't believe that he would appear on Rush's radio show. He did have the good sense to not let DeLay attend the rally he had in Houston a few days ago.

Are you all so afraid of the outcome of the upcoming elections that you have to fill up this board with worthless drivel in the hopes of influencing any undecided voters out there? Because if I were an undecided voter, your caustic, hateful remarks and off-topic opinions would sway me the other way.

Stupid just drips from his mouth like salivia on the tongue. Just watch him when he strays from his script. Then the stupid really shows. There is no cure. Stem cell research might help, but it is doubtful.

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: