Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who is scheduled for Jan 8th? I'm getting nervous

I'm doing pretty good. Nearly 60oz of Fluid and Protein... Feels like I'm just continually drinking and it worries me. I feel like with every sip there is a burp. Not much pain... Just some incisional burning. Looking forward to follow up this week on Wednesday! How are you feeling???

I'm doing ok. It's hard getting the 60 oz in for me. Plus I'm so sick of Water, flavored water, chicken broth and SF Popsicles. I know I will do it just getting a little bored with it and like you I feel like that is all I do. I see my doctor on Wednesday too and can't wait to move to phase 2! Keep up the good work!

Today is the first day I've gotten to 60g of Protein. I have a little bit of burping but not to bad. My doc wants me at 60-80g...I can't imagine how I'm going to get over 60g. I'm doing ok with variety so far...I'm doing Protein Shakes, unflavored protein in strained Soups, tea, Jello, and pudding....but they want me on liquids for three weeks *sigh*. My countdown app says 14 days and 11 hours til soft food...I will be a very happy girl in 14 days.

Any good sf Popsicle ??? Any recommendations?

I love Bluebell sugar free Popsicles. They are the best!

Ok guys I'm 5 days post op and today's is pretty bad. My stomachs rumbling and I have diarrhea... Tmi I know. Anyone else experienced this???

I went from Constipation to well...lets just say not. I've stopped the softeners my doc gave me and I'm hoping that it will level out. Drinking lots and lots of liquid so I don't get dehydrated.

As for the gas pain, I hear you. I have it bad today too. May be because yesterday was the first day I got in 60g of Protein.

Ok guys I'm 5 days post op and today's is pretty bad. My stomachs rumbling and I have diarrhea... Tmi I know. Anyone else experienced this???

I am 6 DPO and have the same thing. It has subsided today though.

I am 6 DPO and have the same thing. It has subsided today though.

Same thing here now too. Yuck.

Appointment went well today. Got progressed to Stage 3 'Soft foods.' Never in my life have I enjoyed cottage cheese as much.

So my daily plan from here until the first week of February is 64 oz of fluids daily (can include Jello and even Protein shakes in that) and 70-80g of Protein.

I asked about the rumbly tummy thing, as well as the general gasiness, and was told that it's likely still some surgery gas. As for the stomach, doc says I am underestimating the changes in my stomach. Says my body is still trying to adjust.

Oh guys something new... So today is pod6 and my pain is worse... But it's not like a achy pain it just burns!! Like feels on fire on my lower right side. Anyone else experienced this?? I go to the doctor tomorrow

Oh guys something new... So today is pod6 and my pain is worse... But it's not like a achy pain it just burns!! Like feels on fire on my lower right side. Anyone else experienced this?? I go to the doctor tomorrow

I'm 7 days out and I've had some weird sensations on my left side where most of the incisions are. I hope it is the healing process. Have you been walking alot? I hurt a little more at the end of the day if I've been active during the day.

Do you have staples? Is the pain located around them? I have pain there too.

I'm 7 days out and I've had some weird sensations on my left side where most of the incisions are. I hope it is the healing process. Have you been walking alot? I hurt a little more at the end of the day if I've been active during the day.

Do you have staples? Is the pain located around them? I have pain there too.

It's below my staples. I think I might have been too active too soon... When I'm sitting I'm fine. It burns the most when I'm bent over

It's below my staples. I think I might have been too active too soon... When I'm sitting I'm fine. It burns the most when I'm bent over

If you've been active you must be feeling pretty good! Maybe dial it back a bit until you see the doctor?

Do anyone know if it gets better with swallowing to fast? Like is this something I always have to worry about? Sd 1/8/13

Do anyone know if it gets better with swallowing to fast? Like is this something I always have to worry about? Sd 1/8/13

What are you experiencing? I find that if I swallow too much or too fast, I burp and feel full within about 15-20 seconds. No pain, really, other than feeling full. Have not thrown up either, which I'm hoping means that I'm catching it early. Is that what you mean?