Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

? It Has Nothing To Do With The Sleeve Well I Guess It Does..lol

You know its just a date and nothing may come out of it ...and if it does then awesome...I've had crappy relationships in the past with men in general...so if a hott 27 year old successful younger man wants to take me to dinner( that I won't and can't eat) lol why egoism I worry about it....

My oldest is a lil whatever about it but my 19 yr old says why not...so why the Hell not

Very cool that you spoke to your kids about it.

Delta girl...yep their pretty awesome girls....if they where a lot younger I probably wouldn't have...lol honestly even if they where bother against it and I want to ..I still would just did it out of respect for them..lok

Life is short. Go out with him!! Have fun! Be fierce!

Get your freak on:) Just don't let your son find out, that wouldn't be good. Boys protect their moms! But still get your freak on, because you should have lots of energy with all the weight loss, so I know you can hang with him.Lol

KRB....I have girls think god...but I do have two younger make cousins who think they are my dads so o know when they find out its not gonna be pretty...and no freaking...its just a dinner date...

I am gonna have to say don't do it... I am 27, my dad, 45, just started dating a 30 year old and it pisses me off more then anything in the world! The woman in me is saying "You go girl" but knowing how your kids would feel I would say "don't do it"

Go for it! Life is short. Why not be happy? I strongly believe at this point it is all about us; we have come to far. Moms have needs too ya know.

Well my daughters have not met him and at this point probably won't..and its just a date..no expectations..he is a really nice guy. I've honestly have had more meaningful conversations with him then any 40 something I know..and there isn't a ex with baby momma drama...Hell that's rare!! So I'm gonna go out have a good time if I'm lucky get my Stella on and have an amazing time..

As far as my girls I've been a single parent for a long time with focus on them all about them...I'm 42 and look like I'm 30 and having a flopping ball ...no plans to get married so I'm safe...that's for the comments...I appreciate all of you and I have considered every side..but I'm gonna be selfish

Get your cougar on lmao !!! Go for it make it a movie as well :P

I'm 37 & my bf is 31. I say go for it!!! We have been together for almost 2 1/2 yrs...good luck & have fun!!!

Artsong....yeah don't think the movie is a great idea...let me lose some weight and I will get on on that...LOL kidding...

Thanks littlebits I am ...so exciting the date isn't until next week I had plans already this weekend so no updates until then unless something changes..

OMG! sorry about that. I thought you had boys, well I hope you do go out and have a great time:)