Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention February 2013 Sleeve Buddies!

Shopped for my pre-op diet and got some of the stuff I'll need post-op. Someone told me about Peanut Butter powder and I got some to add to my Protein Drinks. It's really pretty good. It's a lot lower in calories and fat than regular or even reduced fat PB. I can't wait to try it in a shake. I also got a bottle off liquid vitamins/minerals. I was scared' date=' but it really doesn't taste too bad. It's bright green tho. LOL! Oh well, as long as I can get it down, that's all that matters. I start my pre-op diet Monday. I remember what it was like from before I was banded. Not looking forward to it, but am trying to keep in mind that it will help me get to where I want to be. Having my hubby make his famous grilled burgers tonight. The last one for a long time. I'm not sad about that though, I'm just ready to feel better and find myself again.[/quote']

That's crazy I shopped for pre & post today around 7pm! I got everything for 7 day diet which starts tomorrow & 3 day liquids which I'll do again post operatively. I ate my Mexican food & getting ready for BIG bowl of ice cream...

I'm sure she means her pre-op liver shrink diet. ;)

Lol ok....

Hi everyone.

My name is Michelle. I'm 40, live in PA and I'm scheduled for surgery on 2/18...1 week after my birthday. Hoping i can at least enjoy a last piece of cake :)

Eat you birthday cake early, a small piece...

I have no idea actually, i saw it on a website and thought, he was adorable, so i stole the pic!

Thief thief......lol just like they are going to steal part of your stomache......lol

That's crazy I shopped for pre & post today around 7pm! I got everything for 7 day diet which starts tomorrow & 3 day liquids which I'll do again post operatively. I ate my Mexican food & getting ready for BIG bowl of ice cream...

So not fair I want some ice cream

....:(

feb 1 is coming up so faaaaaasssst! So the literature that my doc gave me says start the preop 6 days prior to surgery. My surgery is feb5...which is you know, getting here.... When he talked he said a week. So now I"m like. ok. a week or 6 days. now this is getting vitally important as I know i'm going to be on full liquids for 8 solid weeks, a day freaking does matter to me. Surgery tuesday...start this tuesday or wednesday. I know i'm being ridiculous and the more time i give to shrink my liver the safer but you know....i'm trying to kiss my brownies and italian food goodbye!

Hey everyone new here. I'm being sleeved Feb. 15th. Like everyone else I'm sure alot of emotions excited but nervous. Ready for the new me! Anyone here from Alabama?

My surgeon says that Bariatric Advantage is MANDATORY for my pre-op and post-op diet. I ordered it even though many of the people in this forum say it's gross. I did purchase the Premier Protein already made shakes from Sam's Club. The vanilla isn't bad but the after taste is icky. I'm thinking that all Protein has this icky taste so I'm just going to have to suck it up.

Anyone else trying different Proteins?

Sorry to say that I will Not be part of this group.. :( got my date today for March 6 th... good luck to you all.. <3

Is anyone in Arizona? Having surgery in Phoenix?

Hi everyone:)

I am new and I am getting sleeved on 2/6 in Richmond, CA. Needless to say, I'm EXCITED!! I have been having surgery nightmares lately...apparently I am scared too. LOL Is anyone else from the bay area?

My surgeon says that Bariatric Advantage is MANDATORY for my pre-op and post-op diet. I ordered it even though many of the people in this forum say it's gross. I did purchase the Premier Protein already made shakes from Sam's Club. The vanilla isn't bad but the after taste is icky. I'm thinking that all Protein has this icky taste so I'm just going to have to suck it up.

Anyone else trying different Proteins?

Try googling sample protein packs. I started with Syntrax Nectar and Syntrax nectar sweet samples. I found several I like and use. I am preop. Start my liquid diet on thursday

Try googling sample Protein packs. I started with Syntrax Nectar and Syntrax nectar sweet samples. I found several I like and use. I am preop. Start my liquid diet on thursday

I ordered a samplr pack from bariatricchoice.com (free). Havent tasted anything yet though..

Ladies and gents i will say i am ready to pulk my hair ouy. I started my preop this past friday buttttt..... i am also on prednisone for an upper respiratory infection.. vant eat but want to eat... im miserable. A sugar free fat free fudge sicle just saved my life. For the moment...