Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

110 Lbs Gone In 5Mos :)

Can you give a sample of ypur meals ..like what you ate etc...Key is three meals a day ...in between i still drink my Protein shakes even though the doc said i could stop...what is an example of your meals...please

I don't take Protein Shakes anymore. They were delicious but I'd rather have my Protein in meals. I am not a make a portion type of person. I'd serve myself some Beans and an egg with ham for Breakfast and have four five lbs. lunch would be a pork chop boneless cut up in pieces and have three small pieces. chicken is my favorite. I also cut it up in squares and have 4 or 5 pieces. The key I think is to get up from the table as soon as you feel full and don't try to fit it all in. When I'm done. I'm done. I don't sit around waiting for space to be available. I weighed almost 400 lbs remember that if you are a heavier person you will lose faster than someone who weighs less. & everybody's different dont be upset with your sleeve let it work in its own.

Can you give a sample of ypur meals ..like what you ate etc...Key is three meals a day ...in between i still drink my Protein shakes even though the doc said i could stop...what is an example of your meals...please

chicken breast. I cut it up in squares and eat about 4 or 5 pieces. I love chicken. No sides. K like fish too. Ill have a piece of tilapia with lemon and no sides. Everything is cooked with vapor. No oils. No breading. I will have Beans for Breakfast with an egg w ham. Again I don't finish my plate. Ill have four five bites and I'm done. The key is once you feel full get up from the table and continue on your way. Don't concentrate so much on food anymore. I do make sure to have my three meals a day and around the same time. Ill have chicken, fajita, sausage, fish, pork chops, shrimp, Beans, eggs, Cereal, lasagne, corn, fruit, tuna. Ill have a taste of just about anything. Limited of course. You enjoy to savor each bite instead of hogging it all down.

Amy' date=' you're fabulous! Inspiration for all of us. FYI, to the poster who said "Fred Flintstone feet", I have to tell you when I was 26 and working in an all female office, we all took off our shoes to check out our feet for whatever reason and my friend said to me, "Oh my god, Christine, you have Fred Flintstone feet!" and she was right! So I have to LOL at your comment, that was great! Here's to success and continued success...[/quote']

Thank you so much. It's all my friends that I've met during this whole process. We tend to understand each other so much. I was a big girl at one point in my life and that girl has shrunk but on the inside I'm still the same person. I loved me back then. I love me now. One day ill be the thin woman that I didn't care much about but ill have a little something extra me knowing who I once was and knowing that I know what it felt like to be a big woman. To not fit at a booth, to not fit into cool jeans in my 20s, to not feel comfortable at a bar cause I thought everybody was judging me. I will never become that stuck up skinny girl :) I'm Amy everybody likes me because of who I am on the inside :)

Amy, that is so the right way to look at it. Going through a battle makes you see the light.

LOVE IT ! THANK YOU .. I TOO STARTED AT 400 LBS ! I SEE THE LIGHT ! LOL

Wow thats amazing!!! Congratulations!

Wow thats amazing!!! Congratulations!

Wow, gurl! You're doing so good and look fantastic! Congratulations!!!

Wow' date=' gurl! You're doing so good and look fantastic! Congratulations!!![/quote']

Thank you :) I feel amazing !!

You look great!! Keep up the good way. Love the nirvana tshirt.

Could never go wrong with Nirvana :)

Could never go wrong with Nirvana :)

wow .. im speechless your insight and confidence beems through your posts!!! just beautiful!

I'm down 122 today :) it's just amazing. Only regret is that I didn't have it sooner but I won't call it regret ill just say it wasn't my time until now. We need to live the moment which to me is the best way to live it.

Wow, wow, wow! You look awesome!