Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved on July 30th, honestly the biggest mistake of my life. 75lbs down but I can't even eat yogurt without it hurting me. I hate eating so much that I eat once a day. I'm completely miserable, fine when I have an empty stomach but as soon as I take a bite it hurts. So tired of this and I feel alone. Everyone I know who has had this surgery can eat without problems.

I'm so sorry to hear about these awful problems, Karissa. You must be getting terribly malnourished. Have you spoken with your surgeon and doctor? Something is definitely wrong. What kind of tests have they run? Can you drink without being in pain? You need to demand answers from your doctor!!!

Yea I encourage you to tak with your surgeon Andrew to figure out more. It sounds like there is a underlying problem. I am so sorry about the not feeling good part that is physical and mental. Keep us updated

*and try to ...... Not Andrew. Sorry it was spell check

I have an appointment with him next week. I can drink with no problem, I drink all day long and can go through a 20oz bottle in a little over an hour. I'm pretty sure my esophagus needs to be dilated. Idk hopefully it's not too serious because I can't handle anymore problems. I actually munch on little things all day but I eat a real meal at least once a day. It just hurts so much to eat. I don't understand why because I chew chew chew and eat super slow.

And to make it worse I was diagnosed with a bad UTI the other day so I feel like I was hit by a Mac truck. I'm having every complication possible and I'm down in the dumps. I've done everything I'm supposed to and following every rule, I don't get why this is happening to me :/

I am sry to hear I just sent a prayer up for you.

I am praying for you too!! I hope the surgeon can fine out what the issue is. It has to be mental and physical draining to hurt every time you eat. :( Its good to hear you can get fluids in and can at least eat something. ;) Are you making sure you do not eat and drink at the same time? I am sure you tried it all. I wish you a speedy solution to your issue so can can continue on your journey to an healthy you. :rolleyes: I hope it is something simple, that the surgery fines thats causing you such discomfort.