Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are You Eating For Breakfast

i am 1 day from two months post op this moring i was able to fit 2 slices of bacon and 1/2 of oatmeal i am full comfortably. sometimes my stomach seems really small in the mornings and some days i can get a decent amount of food in.

so how many months weeks days are you post op and what do you eat for Breakfast

I am 1 month today...so far I have been doing some time of liquid for breakfast...my tummy still feels way too small for food...

you might still be swollen it will change once the swelling go down

I am only the days out but I stick to a Protein Shake. It seems to be the easiest time to choke down the sweet and is starts my da with 4 gems of carbs and 35 grams of protein!

I'm 2 months and 6 days and my tummy doesn't like food in the morning so I almost always have an 8 oz Protein Shake. A couple mornings I was more hungry and I could eat 1/2 piece of ww toast and 2 pieces of turkey sausage or the inside of 1/2 a breakfast burrito....and then I was too full LOL

I am six months out. Up until recently my only choice for breakfast was egg whites with a tiny bit of cheese - it had the proper nutritional profile I was looking for, filled me up, and most importantly was soft. It's only in the last week I have been able to tolerate lean meat for breakfast. So I've had many days of plain turkey or chicken for breakfast. Low cal, high Protein. Not the tastiest compared to eggs and a little cheese - but I think it helped my weight loss a little.

how many months weeks days are you post op and what do you eat for breakfast

from one grandmother to another ;)

my breakfasts are kindof boring, but good :)

at 11 months i still have my staple one scrambled egg in the morning - i love it though, so thats what counts

good luck with being more adventurous with your meal

I have a strawberry/banana smoothie. It's from target and sorry I don't know the name. But it's 22g of Protein for the bottle. I love the taste. There are other flavors but I can't recall what they are.

I am 8 weeks out, weekdays on my drive to work I do an 8oz Protein Shake since it is easy to drink it while driving and start the day off with lots of Protein. On the weekends, I usually do one scrambled egg with some shredded cheese and either Turkey sausage crumbles or a Turkey sausage patty. They are very flavorful!

I have a strawberry/banana smoothie. It's from target and sorry I don't know the name. But it's 22g of Protein for the bottle. I love the taste. There are other flavors but I can't recall what they are.

bolthouse farms maybe? I mix half a bottle of the green goodness smoothie with a scoop of vanilla Protein powder for my breakfast. Mm mm good! (higher in carbs for those that don't do carbs)

At 15 months out I still almost always have a scrambled egg for b-fast, sometimes with a bit of shredded cheddar. Now I also have room for a piece of wheat toast with a bit of PB & jam. Sometimes I like to do a breakfast scramble with diced canadian bacon, sliced mushrooms, diced Tomato and cheese. YUM!

Breakfast is my favorite meal. I am 6 months out. My menu varies. Sometimes it's 1/4 c eggbeaters and 1/4 c turkey sausage crumbles with 1 tbsp salsa, other days it's 1/4 c cottage cheese with 1/4 c crushed pineapple, and cool mornings, it's cream of wheat with almond milk, yum. Keep sharing your breakfast ideas, I really enjoyed reading this thread!!

I have to deal with getting a kiddo to school so I have 8oz of coffee in 8oz of fat free milk with some vanilla Syrup (sugar free). My home latte. :) Then after I take him to school I come home and either soft scramble an egg and have it with ketchup (I know that's rude but I like it lol) or with salsa, cheese and sour cream if I'm hungry, or I have a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (1%).