Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally...november 6Th Sleevers!

Hello November 6th Sleevers

It seems like forever since I have been on this sight. So much has happened since my surgery that I do not know where to begin. Well first for all the new November 6th sleevers I hope all is well with you all. As for me its been almost 7 months since the surgery and I am doing quite well. I am down 59 lbs on this weight :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First, its funny I just cant believe how small I have gotten along with not being able to eat so much anymore. I went out to a restaurant not so long ago, and felt so foolish because I could not hardly eat anything. I took more food home in the doggie bag than I ate. Also now that I have had to replace my wardrobe I still find myself going straight to the BIG girls clothes and forget that I don't wear that size anymore. I am now working out and trying to get rid of this flab that I seriously hate. If anyone has any suggestions about how to get rid of flab please feel free to offer the advice. I have noticed that since I have been seriously working out I have not lost anything in 2 weeks don't like that. This is truly truly a serious journey. I go back on Thursday for my 6 month checkup. I do notice the last couple of months I have had terrible gas and indigestion. Also they found a nodule on my thryroid so I have to get that checked on. It seems as though when you do good in one area some other area seems to start acting up. Well anyway I still have 30 more lbs to go. Does anyone have any suggesstions with this semi plateu and how to break it.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hello November 6th Sleevers

It seems like forever since I have been on this sight. So much has happened since my surgery that I do not know where to begin. Well first for all the new November 6th sleevers I hope all is well with you all. As for me its been almost 7 months since the surgery and I am doing quite well. I am down 59 lbs on this weight :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First' date=' its funny I just cant believe how small I have gotten along with not being able to eat so much anymore. I went out to a restaurant not so long ago, and felt so foolish because I could not hardly eat anything. I took more food home in the doggie bag than I ate. Also now that I have had to replace my wardrobe I still find myself going straight to the BIG girls clothes and forget that I don't wear that size anymore. I am now working out and trying to get rid of this flab that I seriously hate. If anyone has any suggestions about how to get rid of flab please feel free to offer the advice. I have noticed that since I have been seriously working out I have not lost anything in 2 weeks don't like that. This is truly truly a serious journey. I go back on Thursday for my 6 month checkup. I do notice the last couple of months I have had terrible gas and indigestion. Also they found a nodule on my thryroid so I have to get that checked on. It seems as though when you do good in one area some other area seems to start acting up. Well anyway I still have 30 more lbs to go. Does anyone have any suggesstions with this semi plateu and how to break it.

I hope everyone is doing well.[/quote']

Glad to hear everything is going so well with wls. Have you seen the posting about upping your Protein and Water. This person doubled the amounts and lost 11lbs in one week! I did this to break my stall but didn't get double in, just about 1 1/2 as much and I lost 5 in one week. Also, I stopped loosing when I upped my workout schedule and my nut said I needed more calories. I ended up putting full fat dressing on my salads, Peanut Butter in my Protein shakes and adding avocado to my salad or sandwiches. It worked for me. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the advice. I will try that. You know I have been working out really heavy and that's when I hit the plateau. Havent lost anything in 2 weeks. So i will try that. thanks again.

Down 95lbs ... 14 more to go!

Never saw this post....I was sleeve on November the 6th 2012 as well. I am so glad to see that others did well that day and all was better and better along the way....Maybe it was my day for everything to go to h*ll. I don't know...

Nice thing is I am still alive..Getting better and glad I did this in spite of everything that did and is still going bad because of complications......

:)

Hope there is a pile of successful WLS patients for this day in history

Never saw this post....I was sleeve on November the 6th 2012 as well. I am so glad to see that others did well that day and all was better and better along the way....Maybe it was my day for everything to go to h*ll. I don't know...

Nice thing is I am still alive..Getting better and glad I did this in spite of everything that did and is still going bad because of complications......

:)

Hope there is a pile of successful WLS patients for this day in history

Awe, I hope things get better for you! Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts your way! ;)

Leaving the hospital after a 2 week stay with an ulcer and abscess. My surgeon is sure he's got this one licked...I feel bad for him sometimes because we are on first name basis......

But with everything in life there is a price. And I am almost at goal and happy about that.

Thanks for caring.. :)

Leaving the hospital after a 2 week stay with an ulcer and abscess. My surgeon is sure he's got this one licked...I feel bad for him sometimes because we are on first name basis......

But with everything in life there is a price. And I am almost at goal and happy about that.

Thanks for caring.. :)

Wow! We the upside is your on the mend! Sorry you had to go through all that! Did you have a sleeve? Usually those complications come with RnY.

Hey Nov. sleevers! How is everyone doing? Any concerns, complications or successes? I'm looking to shake things up, as my body has become too comfortable at my current weight but I am still 20 lbs. from GW.

Good Morning November 6th Sleevers

Hope all is well with all of you. Its been a long time since I have been on this site. I am coming up on two years this November 6th 2014. Hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as me here lately I have not been doing well and I desperately need some help. I really believe that something is going on. Within the last month I have been picking up weight and I do not know why. I have not called my doctor yet but that is the next step. I do admit I have not been exercising as regularly or taking all my Vitamins. Got a new job and things have definitely been hectic. It's no excuse but it's the truth. I cant really say I have been eating a lot. Because as we know we can't consume a lot of food. SO WHAT IS GOING ON? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am reaching out because I need some tips, some help, ANYTHING that will help me loose these 12 lbs that I have picked up and get me back on track.

Has anyone experienced any similar issues on there two year journey? Thank,s because I am getting nervous and wondering if anything else is wrong.

Denise Akers