Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Started this journey at 300lbs! I lost 33lbs pre-op,I was 267 day of surgery(Oct 9th) as of today(Nov 1) I'm 252.0! It's been rough, not with pain but learning to eat again, and not being able to excersise! His month has flew by so fast I can't believe it! If I could do it over again, I would minus the pain that I was in the first week! Lol, I haven't been on here as much because 2weeks after surgery I moved here to Pennsylvania! So I've been busy! But hopefully I'll post more soon with more weight loss!!! :)

Congrats! That's an awesome loss :):D

Congrats!! I was sleeved Oct 8th...I lose 15 lbs so far I didn't have a pre op diet to do...I have been stalled for 8 days now... how much are you able to eat...sometimes I am able to eat quite a bit sometimes I can eat the whole piece of a thin flounder fish in about 20 mins

Congratulations on your weight loss. I too had surgery on Oct. 9th. I lost 20 lbs. pre-op and as of today have lost 22.5 lbs. since surgery. I'm super happy with my total loss of 42.5 lbs. lost. I've already started fitting into some of my smaller clothes that had been boxed up.

I just really wish that I would start sleeping through the night!!! I'm sure my low energy has a lot to do with not getting enough sleep.

Congrats!! I was sleeved Oct 8th...I lose 15 lbs so far I didn't have a pre op diet to do...I have been stalled for 8 days now... how much are you able to eat...sometimes I am able to eat quite a bit sometimes I can eat the whole piece of a thin flounder fish in about 20 mins

I had mine the same day. I have lost about 26 pounds. I can eat just about what I want, but only a few bites.

I have stalls...but they seem to weigh themselves out! I basically can eat what I want but not much! But I really gotta learn to chew and take my time! I don't know if anyone else gets them but when I drink fast or start to get full or when I push myself I get these awful sharp pain like I really really bad hunger pain! Hats basically how I know I'm full! But one day at a time! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be 250!! I'm also seeing a change in my clothes!!!

I have stalls...but they seem to weigh themselves out! I basically can eat what I want but not much! But I really gotta learn to chew and take my time! I don't know if anyone else gets them but when I drink fast or start to get full or when I push myself I get these awful sharp pain like I really really bad hunger pain! Hats basically how I know I'm full! But one day at a time! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be 250!! I'm also seeing a change in my clothes!!!

Hi, I was also sleeved 10/9. I lost 30 pre-surgery and 10 post surgery. I can eat almost anything soft and mushy. Lots of fish, salmon, tuna, eggs. I love my saltines and string cheese! I also need to chew more and slow down! Keep up your good work. I hear u, it's one day at a time. I am trying to walk one mile a day. Sometimes I slack. Keep us posted on ur progress...

I am the same way except for the pain, I started belching alot and then I know I have eat enough which isnt but a few bites.

I am the same way except for the pain' date=' I started belching alot and then I know I have eat enough which isnt but a few bites.[/quote']

I'd rather have the belching! These pain can hurt bad!! And can make me feel sick!

I am new on her, sleeve on Oct 1 after band removal ..... Lost 20 by Oct 12 and nothing since, I am sad.. Feeling like I am failing at this. I guess in reading this I need to learn to eat more often.....I have no issues with food, not sure if that is a good or a bad thing :(

Started this journey at 300lbs! I lost 33lbs pre-op' date='I was 267 day of surgery(Oct 9th) as of today(Nov 1) I'm 252.0! It's been rough, not with pain but learning to eat again, and not being able to excersise! His month has flew by so fast I can't believe it! If I could do it over again, I would minus the pain that I was in the first week! Lol, I haven't been on here as much because 2weeks after surgery I moved here to Pennsylvania! So I've been busy! But hopefully I'll post more soon with more weight loss!!! :)[/quote']

I have not posted since recovery and was missing all the education and comparisona us Octover sleevers had comprised over the preop months.

I weighed 296 in July, 260 on surgery day (10/11) which was a prepop loss of 36lbs. for 3 weeks post op with stalls in between I only lost 12lbs at a current weight of 248lbs. I am grateful and frustrated at the same time only because exercise has been limited due to my energy level and strength want allow me to move as much as I would like.

I just started soft/pureed food today and must say that one scrambled egg with laughing cow cheese was the BEST. I need several more options but it was a great start for sure!!

I went back to worI on monday, 10/29 and have been able to work on each of my 15 min breaks which helps me get my energy back into exercising...so I could not agree more ONE DAY AT A TIME!

P.s. I am already thrift shopping went from 20W to 16W in pants and from 3X tops to XL.. Loving it!

There is a Facebook private group page for October sleevers if your interested

There is a Facebook private group page for October sleevers if your interested

I have found this group to be very supportive and helpful!

Do join if you have face book. We have became a wonderful little family in this great big world of sleevers!

I'm in week 3 and I swear I've stalled, maybe I'm not getting enough Protein I don't know, lost about 4kg since surgery and nothing since Monday.

Can anyone see if I join the Facebook page?? There are a lot of ppl I haven't told

Can you please post a link to the group on Facebook?