Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Top 10 Mistakes After Wls

I will be printing this out, as well. :}

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

Thank you, Chad!

Good information and I need to really focus on staying on track. It worries me how easily I can eat now compared to barely able to eat. It is now up to me!

Thank you for this information

Will keep it close by to help keep me on check!

Putting this on my fridge too. I'm finding that having pre-portioned servings of good stuff keeps me from reaching for the bad stuff.

Putting this on my fridge too. I'm finding that having pre-portioned servings of good stuff keeps me from reaching for the bad stuff.

Not having good Stuff in the house is dangerous for me. I have been packing Snacks with me for work just in case I adverted some famous donuts, too. My coworker scarfed one down in 28 seconds flat.

Not having good Stuff in the house is dangerous for me. I have been packing Snacks with me for work just in case I adverted some famous donuts' date=' too. My coworker scarfed one down in 28 seconds flat.[/quote']

Do the best you can. I remember back when i used to have donuts i used to eat an old fashion in 10 seconds. I would be satisfied only after 3 or 4. I had this inner carb beast that would surface and devour huge quanties after having 1 of something. I am super glad that this beast has been tamed after the surgery. He may still be there, but now I don't have the urge to have even 1 of anything sweet.

Donutsssss.... I remember donuts and coffee mornings....

I can't eat any pastries and am so glad!!! I could eat a box of donuts in 2 days!

I could too and a gallon of milk.

So glad our sleeves do not like that stuff.

Whew!!!

Donutsssss.... I remember donuts and coffee mornings....

I also remember eating a whole box of donut holes between the store and home on commute home ( about 15 minutes). LI was baaaddd.... Thankfully, I am a new person now that no longer has these food issues.

Not having good Stuff in the house is dangerous for me. I have been packing Snacks with me for work just in case I adverted some famous donuts' date=' too. My coworker scarfed one down in 28 seconds flat.[/quote']

Chad, my first 2 months post op I didn't leave the house without some healthy snacks in my possession. Or I would put Protein Powder in my shaker bottle so all I had to do was pull over and buy some Water. I just didn't know when those cravings were gonna hit me or how I'd react. Now it's much easier. If I get hungry and I'm out and about I can always pull over and buy a grilled chicken sandwich from anywhere. I eat the chicken and throw the bread away.

If I'm going out for any length of time, I always pack a bottle of Muscle Milk Lite in a cooler bag...along with a couple 20oz bottles of Water. On days when I have class, I pack lunch with me, because my class ends right at noon, and its a long drive home...I eat before heading home, to make sure I don't "crash" on the way (literally and figuratively!). Eating out is no problem...I order lean Protein, and some non-starchy veggies, and take home lots of left-overs! Thanks for the list, Chad...it includes all the guidelines I received from my surgeon! :)

Love it