Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I set my goal weight at 180 pounds I have about 10 pounds to go until I have reached my goal weight I started at 280 pounds and a 46+ waist pants I refused to buy bigger ones my shirt was 2 XL I am now at a 30 inch waist and a medium to larger shirt I like my shirt a little big if it is a tee shirt.

I haven't been this size in over 10 years I feel so much better my blood pressure is normal and no meds my ankle and feet knee pain is gone no meds

I just really feel good now

I am 3 1/2 months out I have surgery in Tijuana Mexico July 7 th 2012

I set my goal weight at 180 pounds I have about 10 pounds to go until I have reached my goal weight I started at 280 pounds and a 46+ waist pants I refused to buy bigger ones my shirt was 2 XL I am now at a 30 inch waist and a medium to larger shirt I like my shirt a little big if it is a tee shirt.

I haven't been this size in over 10 years I feel so much better my blood pressure is normal and no meds my ankle and feet knee pain is gone no meds

Awesome! Congrats!

You killing it...90lbs in 3 1/2 months...I wanna grow up and be like you....lol...Good job...Post pics....I would love to see your progress...

Congrats James!

Very happy for you :))))

Awesome job, James!

Great job James! We have similar starting and goal weights. I hope I can duplicate your success.

Just make sure that you get your Protein in and Water limit your high carb foods I did not deprive myself of anything just ate minimum amounts of the sweets and high carb foods only walking some is all of the excecise that I did

I'm getting the carbs in with my Protein Shakes but struggling with the Water. Sugar is like crack to me so I'm going to try to avoid it for as long as I can :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!

so now your nearly there what changes un maintain your loss and also stop losing ? Im not sleeved yet. your story is amazing well done on such a great weight loss

Once at goal I will increase the calories making sure to keep the Protein first priority and continue to drink plenty of Water

U r such an inspiration to me, our starting and weight goals are similar. U make me believe!:)

Marie

You can do it also just remember to drink your Water get your Protein in and limit your carbs

90 LBS IN 3 1/2 MONTHS???? This is amazing!! I wish I was a man :(