Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is There Any Southwest Missouri People Out There Or Even Missouri People :d

Looking for Southwest missouri people or all over missouri people thats sleeved or is getting sleeved

I'm in South Central Missouri. Ste. Genevieve, which is an hour south of St. Louis. :) I was sleeved on May 21st by Dr. Richard Follwell at Des Peres hospital in St. Louis. I'm doing great. Had some issues with stomach spasms and side pain in the beginning but now I'm fine.

I'm in NW Arkansas. I'm getting sleeved on Dec 3.

your not very far from me i have family down in nw arkansas my surgery is dec 17th

You have my favorite scripture in your sig---Phillipians 4:13. :)

You have my favorite scripture in your sig---Phillipians 4:13. :)

Thank you mine to :)

Hello everyone! I am near Springfield, MO, I am hoping to be scheduled for surgery in January. Looking forward to learning from everyone's experiences!

I'm about an hour away from Kansas City. I'll be getting my surgery at kc bariatrics

Hello everyone! I am near Springfield, MO, I am hoping to be scheduled for surgery in January. Looking forward to learning from everyone's experiences!

So where about's near springfield im in aurora ? are you getting your surgery done in springfield?

Hey everybody! I'm from Springfield mo. I have done my first consult, first dietitian consult and waiting for my psych evaluation. I am hoping to have surgery either end of jan or feb 2013. My Dr is Dr Woods he's at Cox south hospital. Anybody else close in the area?

Hello everyone! I am near Springfield' date=' MO, I am hoping to be scheduled for surgery in January. Looking forward to learning from everyone's experiences![/quote']

What Dr are you seeing? I'm with Dr woods at cox south.

Hey everybody! I'm from Springfield mo. I have done my first consult, first dietitian consult and waiting for my psych evaluation. I am hoping to have surgery either end of jan or feb 2013. My Dr is Dr Woods he's at Cox south hospital. Anybody else close in the area?

actually im in aurora and dr woods is my surgeon to how cool

Mandy when is your surgery? Have you done the diet or psych eval yet?

Mandy when is your surgery? Have you done the diet or psych eval yet?

I didnt have to have the psych because I had the band and had to have it removed in aug and because i already had one and I already seen the dietician in sept and then I go to my last dr visit a the end of nov. then I start my pre-op on the 3rd of dec and then surgery dec 17th ! Dr woods has done several surgerys on me the past 2 yrs I love Dr. Woods and meridith so much they are wonderful they have been a blessing in my life:)

That's great for you. I've only met with him once and he seems very nice. He told me the popularity of the lap-band has been declining. I also have a friend that is having hers removed. I'm so excited to have my surgery done and over with. If it could do it tomorrow I would. But I decided to wait till the new year so I won't waste my deductible. He did also say I would probably have to have my gallbladder out either before or after the sleeve. Well good luck to you.. Keep posting on your progress