Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Postoperative? Not just good health, that is definitely the most obvious... What ELSE are you excited about in your new healthy body? Roller coasters. Parasailing. All those fun things you long to do but cause the words "weight limit" or maximum capacity" to scream in your brain like a neon warning sign in your brain.

Amanda Rae

Zip lining and riding a horse are two others besides roller coasters. I have always avoided Disney World due to my size but I'm looking forward to going. :)

Oh, I have so much on this list!

I would ilke to:

fit in a booth at a restaurant.

fit in an economy car WITH a seatbelt!

cross my legs

see my collarbones. I KNOW THEY ARE THERE.

Basically, to see all the bones most people see that are covered in fat - like my ankles, kneecaps, etc.

I'd love to ride roller coasters again. I loved them when i was younger, but can't fit on them now.

I want to roller skate again. It was my favorite mode of transportation when I was a kid, but I'm too big and uncoordinated to even try it now.

I'd love to go snorkeling/scuba diving.

Heck, I'd like to FLY somewhere. i've never flown! I know if I can't fit on a roller coaster, I'm gonna have issues with a plane. Haven't even bothered trying!

I want to buy clothes in regular stores. As it is, I have to order pants off the internet. :\ very inconvenient, and embarrassing.

AND - I wanna date! I want just a shred of self-confidence to put myself back on the dating market. :)

That's just a short list!!

I travel alot because of my job so I fly. I want to sit in my own seat without taking somebody elses as well. I would love to get on a rollercoaster too havent been on one since I was in middle school and avoid parks as much as possible...smh

1. Walking around butt-a$$ naked in front of my husband without embarrassment. :)

2. Zip lining is a must. (Most have 200 lb. limit) :(

3. Going to Bora Bora. I do not care about wearing a bikini. I just don't want someone to try and rescue the beached whale.

4. NEVER buying clothes in a plus-size store again. Frumpy is not what I feel like.

5. Crossing legs. Not like a man, like a lady.

6. To be extraordinarily comfortable in my own skin.

Being happy! Something so Simple yet so hard to comeby. Once I am happy in my own skin... not feeling embarrassed, ashamed, or guilty... then everything else will fall into place. I want to live again.

Shopping in regular stores.

Wearing heels and my ankles not hurting.

Running.

Thighs not rubbing against each other.

Wearing a bathing suit with out a shirt and shorts.

Being comfortable in a social environment.

Last but not least...loving life!!

Good luck everyone and God bless you all through this journey.

Running, shopping in the regular size section, not being ashamed to wear a swimsuit, buying pretty panties, looking hot on the back of my hubby's Harley, not being the fat friend. The list goes on and on...

So exciting to see the lists. So far, I'm "all of the above"!

Amanda Rae

Having thighs that don't catch on fire from rubbing.

Fitting into hot, high heels without looking like Miss Piggy.

Wearing a choker without choking.

Actually not fitting into clothes because they get too big instead of too small.

Walking into Ann Taylor, banana, etc. and not just buying jewelry.

Being cold instead of hot all the time (may be just "lady troubles" lol)

Not being so invisible when hanging out with a skinny friend.

Getting "that" look again from my husband...

Hmmm...

-sky diving

-kayaking

-roller coasters & Water parks

-dance classes again

-buying cute, hip, trendy clothes for the 1st time in my life!!

-getting picked up by my BF ;} (physically)

-oh & about 1000 other things...& adding daily! Lol

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

Postoperative? Not just good health' date=' that is definitely the most obvious... What ELSE are you excited about in your new healthy body? Roller coasters. Parasailing. All those fun things you long to do but cause the words "weight limit" or maximum capacity" to scream in your brain like a neon warning sign in your brain.

Amanda Rae[/quote']

Riding roller coasters, bungee jumping, shopping without worrying if they have my size....and last but certainly not least I am looking forward to having awesome insecurity free sex:)

Yeah I must agree... I can't wait for skinny sex. It just isn't the same anymore.