Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Burping....lol

Embarrassing, I know. LOL

I can't take a sip of something or take a bite of something without burping....every time. I haven't seen much posted about this. I'm sure it's normal, I just wanted to see if any of you still do it a lot or if it eases over time?

As always, thanks :)

I'm burping all the time, eating, drinking. I posted the same thing a few weeks ago and it's pretty normal. Just frustrating. How long have you been out?

I was sleeved on 09/17. I'm 5 weeks out. Down 24lbs :)

Yeah, burping all day and night. I'm glad I work in a plant with all men. They aren't as judgmental...lol

I do it too..every time I drink or eat. Not sure if its my Andy telling me I'm full or if its trapped air and it just comes up? Weird...

Mine was 9/18 so I'm in the same place, I work in a small office so I warned them ahead of time. Oh what fun.

I burp if I am or not eating/drinking. When I'm constipated I seem to belch even more as time goes on. I don't even know when it's coming. I have forewarned everyone.

I am 8 months out and still burping. It's annoying.

Burping- yes.... Its kinda a side effect but it's easier to hide than the darn hiccups!

I'm at 7mo and I hiccup when I'm done eating- it's my "sign".

For what it's worth- I will take skinny girl has cute hiccups any day than fat broad with the iccky hiccups! :)

I am 1 week post op and I burp, it feels to me like a hiccup, but there is only 1 when I drink something. J think it only happens when I swallow air or when I take too big of a sip. I'm told it's normal.

all the time here too.

Same here, I burb a lot and my family as put up with it so far. Actually burping is like a releave most of the time as I have trapped air in the stomach and when I eat solid food it oftern leads to pain until I can burp the air out. Does anyone have a good way to deal with it to avoid the pain or do something about it when it happens?

Embarrassing' date=' I know. LOL

I can't take a sip of something or take a bite of something without burping....every time. I haven't seen much posted about this. I'm sure it's normal, I just wanted to see if any of you still do it a lot or if it eases over time?

As always, thanks :)[/quote']

Yeah' date=' burping all day and night. I'm glad I work in a plant with all men. They aren't as judgmental...lol[/quote']

Me too!!! And I do this LOUD hiccup-burp hybrid thing so it's especially niiiiiiice. Good thing my dinner with The Queen has been postponed. HA! ;(

That was supposed to be ;) !