Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Have A Question About Going To The Bathroom

im still not regular & im 10 months post op. i been tracking mine since sept..

sept 12th

sept 13th 2x

sept 18th

sept 19th

sept 22nd

sept 26th

sept 27th

sept 28th 2x

sept 29th

oct 2nd 2x

oct 5th

oct 6th 2x

oct 7th

oct 9th

oct 10th

oct 12th

oct 13th 3x

oct 18th

oct 19th

This is probably your new "regular". Regular is whatever is regular for each person. It can change and doesn't have to be everyday.

Hey guys they admitted me but then sent me home a couple hours later. They just said there is nothing they could do there but keep me comfortable and I could do that at home. I am constantly nauseated or throwing up pain isn't bad anymore except when I throw up. I am about to get sick now will write in a bit

You REALLY need to find a DR. that can help you. I hate the fact that you are so sick and they are doing NOTHING to improve your situation. If they said you had Fluid outside your stomach, did it just go away ? Why did they do nothing about it?

I was sleeved in MX and I am really amazed at how most US doctors do not seem to care when a person is suffering. It amazes me. There has to be something that they can do for you.

you have to take care of yourself hun. i was sitting in a hospital while they were trying to send me home and i was looking up the best hospital to go to. i insisted they send me there which they did. they arent the boss but you have to demand. i likely would have died had i not pushed. i was very close. but we cant do it for you. you need to take charge or have dh do it.

I can't find another dr right now because I would then have to pay a huge fee. Insurance cover the whole surgery and the only thing I paid for was the admission fee 150 dollars. I have to wait a year. I am a nagging pt I will drive them nuts till I get answers. U have to say at least he allowed me to have pain and nausea meds when the ER dr (dr Cullen) she is female and not as nice) didn't give me hardly anything. This week if I'm still not doing better I may search for someone else. Or I will demand to get answers. I should be in the hospital right now..

your insurance company cant deny you a new doc. figure where one is and go to the er there if you must.

I can't find another dr right now because I would then have to pay a huge fee. Insurance cover the whole surgery and the only thing I paid for was the admission fee 150 dollars. I have to wait a year. I am a nagging pt I will drive them nuts till I get answers. U have to say at least he allowed me to have pain and nausea meds when the ER dr (dr Cullen) she is female and not as nice) didn't give me hardly anything. This week if I'm still not doing better I may search for someone else. Or I will demand to get answers. I should be in the hospital right now..

I understand insurance can be a pain and money is always and issue, but are you willing to die for it? No matter the cost, Fluid around your stomach needs to be fixed.

I agree, just go ! Even if you have to pay for it you can pay it out according to whatever you can afford. You cannot get your life back and you have a responsibility to your loved ones and to yourself.....said with a hug and a smile !

I however do not believe that an insurance will not take care of medical needs due to a surgery....before special permission was due to the fact that you were having a surgery that some insurance companies don't approve of...you arent asking for another weight loss surgery,only that your medical needs be attended to. This is important , the longer you wait the worse it could be and will be if you do have a leak.

If you show up in an emergency room the law says they have to take you ..you will not be turned away. : ) Please let us know how you are.

Hi guys its Lindsay sorry I haven't kept you updated. I'm not well today. Throwing up again and today having stomach pain. The nurse at the office said that if it dosent get better I need to go back to ER. Trying hard to have fun with my kids for Halloween. For any of you on the east coast I am praying for you all. I will get back on later and let you know how things are going.

Thanks for writing .... keep us updated and go to the ER if you are still sick...

Hey guys checking in I'm at the hospital but one that was right down the street cause the city would only transport here. They are helping me with nausea and vomiting and pain which got so bad last night I was miserable even on my pain meds. So I may have to take an ambulance ride up to Kettering which is north of Middletown. My dr is said to be one of the best surgeons there is I just think he wants my body to try and fix the problem before he tries cause it could make matters worse!! But I will still be scoping for a second opinion and maybe I will get answers here where I didn't there. I am praying for you all and thanking God that I have people like you guys that care and pray for me!! You all are truly a blessing!!

Lindsay

Ps I will give you update to what they say

6 days post op and I took a colace caplet. Had results and no problems.