Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should I Be Worried?

I have only lost 10 lb in 3 weeks of being sleeved. I was 244 5"6 to start I'm 234 now. I get in my Water and Protein. I know it's ok to be slow but this is slow slow it is really bring me down big time. I read about ppl and there 15 20 and up weight loss and I'm at 10 ;( . I work out 7 days a week 5 mils a day and I get only 10 ;( . What am I doing wrong I'm almost in tears over this.

I am looking for your ticker and you don't have one yet and checked your profile and you don't have a date yet. So it's really hard to assist without other information like diet, etc. :) t's great that your exercising.

Just reread your post and you had surgery 3 weeks ago. No problem, it may just be that your body is transitioning. You will start to drop inches and lbs really soon! It ill happen. :)

I use the app on my iPhone so no ticker. Date 9/26/12 before the sleeve 244 5"6 3 kids today 234 5"6 still 3kids lmao. Sleeved in Dayton Ohio self pay. Doc and nut have me on soft foods in the morning I was on mushy for the past 2 weeks. I have Mfp and eat between 400 to 570 cals. That's a lot of info I think lmao I have lost 1 inch each off thighs bust tummy hips.

I have only lost 10 lb in 3 weeks of being sleeved. I was 244 5"6 to start I'm 234 now. I get in my Water and Protein. I know it's ok to be slow but this is slow slow it is really bring me down big time. I read about ppl and there 15 20 and up weight loss and I'm at 10 ;( . I work out 7 days a week 5 mils a day and I get only 10 ;( . What am I doing wrong I'm almost in tears over this.

Did you lose any pre-op? I know when people lose a significant amount pre-op, their bodies take a little longer to reset.

Did you lose any pre-op? I know when people lose a significant amount pre-op' date=' their bodies take a little longer to reset.[/quote']

2week liquid diet 10 lb that's all I lost :(. All of this is just so frustrating.

is the mushy stuff you are eating carb heavy? Everyone is different and I know it is frustrating waiting for it to drop. THe only other idea i have is you aren't getting enough calories in. and drink drink drink what you can.

Carbs are 20 and under sugar 5 and under Water I get a lot in as well.

so 10 pre op and 10 since?

I only lost 8 on my two weeks pre op liquids but unfortunately gained most of it back with needing a transfusion and a ton of fluids in hospital. I basically walked out from surgery weighing 2 pounds less than before. I am at 28 pounds gone but I am starting from my pre pre op diet weight.

So if you are down twenty overall that isn't bad. hang in there?

Seems like maybe too much excercise this early may be tricking your body into starvation mode and it's trying to hang on to whatever it can? I know my body does that to me especially if you are lacking in essential nutrient.

Perhaps uping your Protein intake and Water will give you a boost. Just a little at a time. This could be your 3 week stall as well. It happens. you will lose weight and have that beautiful slim new body that's shouting out "SEXY." :)

I use the app on my iPhone so no ticker. Date 9/26/12 before the sleeve 244 5"6 3 kids today 234 5"6 still 3kids lmao. Sleeved in Dayton Ohio self pay. Doc and nut have me on soft foods in the morning I was on mushy for the past 2 weeks. I have Mfp and eat between 400 to 570 cals. That's a lot of info I think lmao I have lost 1 inch each off thighs bust tummy hips.

I was sleeved 9/25 weighed 244 as well :) I did not loose anything first week and am down 15 so your not far behind! It just feels like it! Take ur measurements made me realize loosing more than I thought :)

Oh and I have 3 kids too!

I only had to do a 7 day preop liquid diet lost 12 pounds but gained 7 of those back...after surgery i guess from the swelling and all the iv fluids so i am frustrated also.