Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before & After Pics One Year Aniver

Wow! You look incredible!!!

If that doesn't inspire the rest of this forum (including me), then nothing will!

Well done, you!:grouphug:

Hey Nana,

You really look great!!! You've done an incredible job. So what was your secret??? Did you just eat the right things, less food, exercise??? Please share.

Thanks for the compliment,

I have not done too much actually, I just follow the rules of eating lean Proteins and veggies most of the time and walk at least 3-4 days per week, sometimes I go to the gym and workout, but nothing special, in fact I don't feel I am dieting, I have eating all forbidden foods, like chocolate and chips, but when I do I make sure I get back on track the next day.

Take Care. :clap2:

You did an awesome job, in just one year! Your pictures are tremendous!

Have you had any complications? Do you exercise?

Shawn

Hi Shawn,

I have not had any complications so far (knock on wood) I only PB once in a whole year and slimed many times, which was minor, and I was too tight once and had a smal amount of saline removed, but other than that no problems what so ever.

Do I exercise...YES..I have to if I want to see a steady and quick weight loss. I am not one of the those people who cannot exercise, but I only do brisk walk and lite joggiing and the bikes at the gym sometimes and it has really helped reshape my body since losing over 100 pounds and I may not need plastics because I have exercised through out my weight loss.

Take Care

N.

Wow, I am so glad you shared your experience. You started about where I'll be starting and it is really inspiring. Congratulations!!!

Wowwwww you look AMAZINING ... Actually ... you look a bit like myself!:grouphug:

Can't wait to get banded so I can look just as gorgeous as you.

(You must be beating the brothers off with a stick!!)

NaNa you look awesome, congratulations! That shade of lipstick looks great on you too :)

If you don't mind me asking, what is your before/after clothing size?

You look SO FABULOUS! I'm with everyone else in that you were gorgeous before and now you're an awe-inspiring, head-turning knockout! I'm so, so happy for you.