Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers. It Is Check In Time!;).

Date sleeved:13 August

Start weight:210lb

Weight today:143lb

What you eating and how much daily:anything I want' date=' Protein first, then veg or salad. Minimal carbs. I can eat 1/2 a toasted ham and cheese sandwich or about a cup of stir fried meat and veggies. Have to remind myself to eat.

Daily work out:

How hungery are you?:hardly at all

How you feel physically:good

How you feel emotionally:fat

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?:yes.

Anything extra to say?:I've had glandular fever since being sleeved and have been bed ridden for weeks. I am not exercising like I used to and I feel fat and tired. I know I'm not still fat, I've gone from a bmi of 40+ to a bmi of 23, but I still feel 200lb when I look in the mirror.

[/quote']

Puppyphat your doing great are u on my fitness pal? Would love to add u to my list of friends for encouragement and food ideas

Puppyphat your doing great are u on my fitness pal? Would love to add u to my list of friends for encouragement and food ideas

I have mfp but never use it any more. I used to use it all the time but it always said the same thing so I don't bother anymore. I've lost 124% of my excess weight so far, being able to not fit much in my tiny tummy, I really don't care about the caloric intake for the day. I know that it will be under 600 most days and don't want to feel guilty about having caramel in my latte and blowing it out to 1000. That is the kind of obsessive thinking that got me fat in the first place. So while I do keep a keen eye on what I eat, I generally know how many calories I'm getting without having to log it everyday. It is a fantastic tool though for while you still have a way to go. Good luck getting to your goal. I'm about 10-15lb away from mine.

Date sleeved:

Start weight: 249.5

Weight today: 201.7

What you eating and how much daily: lots of fish

Daily work out: some walking

How hungery are you?: normal. Just enough to remind me to eat. It's getting enough fluids in that is my post-sleeve challenge. I'm never thirsty anymore & forget to drink.

How you feel physically: at almost 4 months out i think i'm finally feeling the rewards of my hard work.

How you feel emotionally: great!!

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: you betcha!!

Anything extra to say?: i'm working on really enjoying food for foods sake. Not just seeing it as a way to reward or fill a gap' date=' but to really appreciate flavors and health benefits. I LOVE that I am not so tired anymore.

[/quote']

Date sleeved: August 7

Start weight: 347

Weight today: 268 as of last week, only weigh in on Mondays!

What you eating and how much daily: around 500-700 calories, chicken, eggs, cheese, soft fruit with cottage cheese

Daily work out: not regular at all, need to get motivated!

How hungry are you?: not too hungry, mostly still head hunger...it's dinner time, I should be hungry...

How you feel physically: great, still battling Constipation

How you feel emotionally: so good, but wish I could see the loss, that darn fat girl in my head prevents me from doing so, I'm trying to evict her.

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: Yes!

Anything extra to say?: I too have also notice Hair loss in the last month, I hadn't lost any before that. My stylist says it will be fine and it is just my body readjusting. I hope, hey if I lose it all that is just one thing less to do a day, and it adds to my weight loss! Lol love my sleeve!

Surgery- 8/6

Start weight 308, weight on surgery day 294

Current weight 240

Feel fabulous, not too hungry

Need to drink more liquids

Losing hair

I have not started doing exercise yet, need to get motivated and start walking.

I love my sleeve and am so happy!

8/13/12

Sw: 204

Cw: 145

Down 59 Lbs

sleeved 8/27/12

sw 219

tw 162

SW 249.5

SD: 8/21

TW: 200

8/13/12

Sw: 204

Cw: 145

Down 59 Lbs

SW: 204

CW: 144

Down 60 lbs !!!

CW: 144

Down 60 lbs !!!

SD: 8-13-12

CW : 142

Down 62 lbs

SW 224

CW 190

Pooh! :(. So sloooow looooooser with a month and a half stall!

Sent from my iPad using VST

Surgery date 8-27-12

SW 219

CW 151

I am so happy, I hit 101 lbs! I'm so grateful that I had the sleeve done! I'm grateful that most of the time I control food instead of the other way around!

Sleeved 08/07/12

Hw 347

Sw 333

Cw 245.8

Date sleeved: 8/1/12

Start weight: 232

Weight today: 166

Down 66 Pounds!

Things have slowed down for me but that's okay because I haven't really had a huge stall until now. I knew this was coming and I am prepared to fight through it.

SW 249.5

SD: 8/21

TW: 200

I stalled out in Nov but it seems to be going again.

Today's weight:

197. I'm .5 shy of halfway to goal.