Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So.. I'm almost 2 months out , to be exact I'll be 2 months out on October 7th . & I feel great !! I've only lost 44 lbs . started at 231 and now 187 :) .. Not yet at goal weight but ill surely get there one day ! Weight aside ... I feel great !! My energy level is sky high .. And my confidence is just woahha .. This has Definetly been the best thing I've done for myself.

post-30538-13813660343672_thumb.jpg

You look awesome! Great job. Beautiful!

Congratulations!! How tall are you? You look smaller....awesome pic!!

Cute, great work??

Wow 44lb's in 2 months awesome. Not everyone losses that fast, good job.

You look great! You don't look what you weigh (don't you love that!). Congrats!

You look awesome.

An inspiration for me. I am on week 2.

Thanks big compliment & I do love it lol ... And the beginning is the hardest it only gets better from then on .. Congrats on your surgery :)

I feel great !! I've only lost 44 lbs . started at 231 and now 187 :) .I feel great !! My energy level is sky high..Definetly been the best thing I've done for myself.

Pam

really happy for you - what a great feeling

you are now in onderland too WooHoo

The sleeve is the best thing most/all of us have done for ourself

don't hurt yourself, but reach over and pat yourself on the back :)

congrats

keep up the good work

BUTTTT ............................

the word ONLY is forbidden on this board :angry:

nobody loses "only" 2 lbs, 4 lbs - 44 lbs!!!!. etc.

every lb is a whole lot, a victory!!!!

now you know ;):)

kudos

Congratulations, you look great. I'm 9 months post op. What is your goal weight if you don't mind me asking? I'm 5'4" and my goal weight is 150, but my dr wants me to get down to 140. I'm really close to my goal weight. I'm at 168 right now and I started at 309 (I was 284 when I had the surgery). Congratulations again, you look fabulous! :)

Thanks :) and congrats on your loss too .. You've lost a lot !! And honestly I didn't talk about this with my dr. But my goal weight is about 139 .. & you are supper close to your goal !! That's awesome .. Hope I get to my goal weight as well! Do you do a lot of exercise ?? Or how do you keep loosing if you don't mind me asking .. I've been at a stall for about a week and a half now :/

Thank you! It's definitely been a lot of hard work. A lot of people told me that the surgery was taking the easy way out, but it's not. You still gave to do the work. I do excercise at least 1 hour a day, sometimes 2 depending on the day, 5 days a week. I keep track of my foods with the my fitness pal app and I make sure I get my Vitamins and Protein in everyday. I also make sure to drink at least 64oz of Water everyday. I do hit stalls every now and they typically last anywhere from 1-3 weeks. The closer I get to my goal though, the harder each pound is. I'm trying to reach my goal weight by my 1 year sleeversary, but if I don't make it, I will still be proud of what I've done and accomplished during this first year.