Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Another Confirmation Dr.garcia Is The Right Choice For Me :)

Hi All,

I know there are many people on the board trying to find an ex-US surgeon (I was one of those people). I must say I did feel a bit weird not having my blood work or test run prior to going to Mexico (my date is Nov 7th) so I went to my PCP and she ordered a slew of blood test, I had gotten my results and scripts for medicine/vitamins to take.

With that being said I am going through Ready4Achange so I emailed alma my results along with my script to ask if it is ok that I take the medications and when should I stop taking them (if at all) before the surgery. She forwarded my question along to Dr.Garcia and his medical staff within a short time I had received feedback from one of the doctors and less than 12 hours later from Dr.Garcia. This just makes me feel so much more comfortable with my decision, just knowing that pre-op I am able to get answers in a timely fashion and from the Dr. himself just speaks in volumes to me as to how I will be treated after surgery.

Just thought I would share!!!

OMG I can't wait to be sleeved.. I am anxiously counting down the days! :)

I had an excellent experience with Dr Garcia and his whole staff!

Thanks for sharing, I love hearing the great news! How are you feeling?

Do you have any pointers for me or anything that I should pack or leave behind? lol

where is dr.garcia located and how much is the surgery.

where is dr.garcia located and how much is the surgery.

I am paying $4700 and he is located in Tijuana Mexico :)

I used Alma as well... she is great and so is Dr. Garcia. You are definitely making the right choice!!! Congrats.

I used alma as well... she is great and so is Dr. Garcia. You are definitely making the right choice!!! Congrats.

Thank you! BTW you look awesome!!! Congrats to you! I can not wait to join you on the losers bench.. I just keep counting down the days with excitment! ( Can ya tell lol)

Thank you! BTW you look awesome!!! Congrats to you! I can not wait to join you on the losers bench.. I just keep counting down the days with excitment! ( Can ya tell lol)

Thanks!!! I remember being in that same place.... counting the months, weeks, and days until it was finally here. It was so wonderful when my ticker said ZERO...

whats dr.garcias info so i can contact him. i am pretty sure he is the right doctor for me!

whats dr.garcias info so i can contact him. i am pretty sure he is the right doctor for me!

Hi, have you been in contact with ready3achange or alighterme? If not, the best I can do is suggest you email Ready4Achange.com" rel="">alma@Ready4Achange.com she is the coordinator that I am in contact with. She will answer all questions and pass them on if needed. :)

I'm going through Alma at Ready4Achange too. She's been able to answer all the questions I've had so far.

I agree with you I know he will be the right doctor for me too

I'm going through alma at Ready4Achange too. She's been able to answer all the questions I've had so far.

When are you going ALma is grest I am using ready for a change to

When are you going alma is grest I am using ready for a change to

I'm going to have my surgery oct 25th. I can't wait!

When are you going alma is grest I am using ready for a change to

What about you?