Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Poll - Democrat or Republican?

What Political Party Do You Vote For?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Political Party Do You Vote For?

• Democrat
    • Republican
    • Independent
    • I Don't Vote

You know... I can say that Sean Hannety and Alan Combs are gay lovers... it would be a complete lie.

But if I said it on the internet in a blog, and made it look official, I could find someone to believe it.... then the ball would be rolling.

So what if, when Obama was working in the legal end one of his clients was questionable - I use the word questionable since I don't have many facts on that specific case and can not make any judgements - some blogger putting his name in bold print doesn't make it some great conspiracy on his part.

Maybe if you look at both candidates with an open mind (instead of looking for invented reasons to dislike a person) you might find some real information.

A reminder... I did not say that Sean Hannity and Alan Combs are gay lovers.

Or have you found yet any rational explanation of how the EvilBushCo may have caused the simultaneous market collapse in Britain, Iceland, Scandinavia, Switzerland, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, Japan, China, etc?

Just like "global warming", everything is Bush's fault. There's no need to find a rational explanation.

Maybe if you look at both candidates with an open mind (instead of looking for invented reasons to dislike a person) you might find some real information.

What about what I posted isn't "real information"?

Have you seen this link by Dr. Jack Cashill discussing the possible use of Ayers as Sen Obama's ghostwriter: American Thinker: Who Wrote Dreams From My Father? ???

FASCINATING! Lately I've been finding a lot of annoyingly poorly documented articles asking the reader to reach a conclusion that may be accurate but simply isn't warranted by the data presented. At first, as I was reading this article, I thought it would be of a similar nature -- but as I continued, I found it to be very compelling. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were true.

This article about the connection between Ayres and Obama is also well done: Ayers and Obama: Follow the Money | Verum Serum.

MissyG: That was phunny!!

There's just no end to the links posted here to political trash, it seems.

I am beginning to have a peaceful calmness about this race. The Republicans seem to be finally going too far, even for Republicans.

The day the Republicans post their true intentions and philosophy on the internet is the day we will never see. The reason: they cannot win a presidential election based on what their actual goals and intentions are. So they have no choice but to make up outrageous lies and distribute misinformation about their opponents and many of you here are instruments of their evil. Kinda makes my skin crawl.

But no matter, I am calm and serene. I believe that most people are onto the Republicans these days. I'm sure they will keep stepping it up a notch. The latest (as of yesterday) of having a few plants at McCain's rallies scream out more and more obscene rehtoric is effectively putting a nail in the coffin of McCain's campaign.

Sarah is just another blow for the repubs and the country. Her abuse of power has been exposed. What kind of lies and abuse will she and McCain bring going forward and I’m sure more than what I can stomach. I think they plant people into their rallys to ask questions so McCain can act like he disagrees. You can say I’m paranoid but it seems staged. What do you see or think? Oh, how can I forgot to say "OBAMA WE HAVE TO WIN THIS!"

Edited by Lowbmier

All this talk about voter fraud is a sign of how bad the Rebulicans think it is going to be on November 4th. They are already try to build a case of why Obama and the Democratic Congress did not really win. They have nothing left.

Right now, our country needs a president who can bring all of us together, regardless of party affiliations, religious beliefs or race. Unfortunately neighter Obama or McCain fits the bill.

Months ago when I heard how many more new people Democrats had registered to vote than Republicans I new if the race was even close the Republicans would be screaming voter fraud. It's the only way on November 5th they can say they really did not lose and the country is still center right.

The American people are not listening. They are mad as hell about the last 8 years and finally they are going to let everyone know.

Right now, our country needs a president who can bring all of us together, regardless of party affiliations, religious beliefs or race. Unfortunately neighter Obama or McCain fits the bill.

Well, in election years, there is never one who can bring us together. The divisions will be there because there are always people with deep set party affiliations. (the old "yellow-dog democrats", or "yellow dog republicans" ... "I would rather vote for a yellow dog than a _______" Often times issues go by the way with people voting party first.

That is one thing that makes this election facinating. I know people who have been "yellow dog democrats" (including one uncle of mine) who, as am 80 year old man can't bring himself to vote for an African American. I know "yellow dog republicans" (including my own mother) who can't face the thought of a woman being vice president.

What we need to look at are issues. Not what church the person went to, nor their friends, not even the herific time they might have spent in their military service.

No one can be a unifier when running for office. If they try they will offend their own party loyalists. I fear in this internet-free society where any rumor can look official, we will always have disunity when it comes to politics.

Of course, the statement "two things you should never discuss are politics and religion" is a statement that is as old as our country itself... so I doubt "unity" in an election year will ever come.

Steve, unfortunately you are probably right.

Months ago when I heard how many more new people Democrats had registered to vote than Republicans I new if the race was even close the Republicans would be screaming voter fraud. It's the only way on November 5th they can say they really did not lose and the country is still center right.quote]

Republicans are screaming voter fraud, really?

This just in......ACORN leaders have ACKNOWLEDGED voter fraud.