Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Poll - Democrat or Republican?

What Political Party Do You Vote For?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What Political Party Do You Vote For?

• Democrat
    • Republican
    • Independent
    • I Don't Vote

Ok so I love polls. And I love politics. So what political party has the most lapband recipient votes? We'll soon find out!!

So you know that it could be say that "care takers" are the most obsese people in the nation. That would lend itself to a Democratic landslide. Let's see how this plays. I'm one of the few lone democrats in Texas! It gets lonely down here. :confused:

So you know that it could be say that "care takers" are the most obsese people in the nation. That would lend itself to a Democratic landslide. Let's see how this plays. I'm one of the few lone democrats in Texas! It gets lonely down here. :confused:

Im right there with ya Barbara. My husband is a Conservative Republican and Im well pretty liberal Democrat. So needless to say we have some INTERESTING Conversations in our house. Once during one of our " Debates" our Cousin was over and he looked at us and said " How in the HELL Did you 2 end up together you have NOTHING in common " LOL

We are few and far between in Texas.

Mindy:clap2:

I think this poll may be skewed.

Many Republicans are ashamed to admit it because George W. has his foot perpetually in his mouth

and

Many Republicans think that George W. has become too liberal. :faint:

Im right there with ya Barbara. My husband is a Conservative Republican and Im well pretty liberal Democrat. So needless to say we have some INTERESTING Conversations in our house. Once during one of our " Debates" our Cousin was over and he looked at us and said " How in the HELL Did you 2 end up together you have NOTHING in common " LOL

We are few and far between in Texas.

Mindy:clap2:

Have you ever heard of James Carvell and Mary Matalin?

They are married. During their marriage:

He was the presidential campaign manager for Bill Clinton.

She was the presidential campaign manager for George H. W. Bush.

And during the same election, no less.

If they can make it, no one in the world has an excuse for divorce.

I think this poll may be skewed.

Many Republicans are ashamed to admit it because George W. has his foot perpetually in his mouth

and

Many Republicans think that George W. has become too liberal. :faint:

And many conservative Christians now think he is the Anti-Christ.

And many conservative Christians now think he is the Anti-Christ.
I discussed that with a Jehovah's Witness in early 2001.

He doesn't have the silvery tongue. :faint:

George W. BuSh as a great orator? :confused:

Hmm maybe the tranlation was messed up lol, and it was actually sliver-in the tounge?? hehe.

Ohhh I just thought of something, that other Governor of TX, that lady, said I believe about Bush senior .. He couldn't help being born with a silver foot in his mouth?? lol does that count?

I AM ashamed of the liberalness of Bush!! I am conservative- Im not sure it falls cleanly into a party.

I do not support the democrat bigger government, increase taxes so we can have more social programs, give out more money to sit on your ass theory.

But I do believe in abortion for all purposes other than birth control, and the womans right to choose. Stop supporting illegal immigrants who do not pay into the system.

In the end it really doesnt matter which party you vote for since the person you elect doesnt seem to listen to constituents they do what they damn well please.

Ready for the flames since Im the miniority in this poll.:confused:

I AM ashamed of the liberalness of Bush!! I am conservative- Im not sure it falls cleanly into a party.

I do not support the democrat bigger government, increase taxes so we can have more social programs, give out more money to sit on your ass theory.

But I do believe in abortion for all purposes other than birth control, and the womans right to choose. Stop supporting illegal immigrants who do not pay into the system.

In the end it really doesnt matter which party you vote for since the person you elect doesnt seem to listen to constituents they do what they damn well please.

No Flames from Me.

BTW, If you have HBO, watch "Goldwater on Goldwater".

I don't mind social programs, I think they are necessary. We need a good business person who can keep the money actually going constuctively to causes and not into the great abyss of beurocrats, and able bodied slackers.

Its funny because I come from a family of very meager means. My father grew up in a household with a singe (working) mother of 11 children.. her husband ran off. So my dad's survival depended on social programs. And then my dad was a very proud man who would never ever abuse the system and my entire life we paid for everything and he never missed a day of work. But he was a definite democrat.

Now I've acheived more monitairily than he did, probably due to his good example and work ethic, and im starting to think more along fiscally conservative lines lol. I would never want to admit this to my dad! LOL, but when you have more money its hard to see such a huge chunk of it going to uncle sam.. Especially when its to fund a civil war in Iraq! And to give the Ultra-rich oil money rich people big tax breaks. Grrr.

Democrats do not flame minorities. That's why we're Democrats, remember?