Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Booked And Confirmed With Dr. Ponce On Dec. 19Th!

I did it! I am booked and nervous/excited as hell!! Any December sleevers out there??? :)

Yeah!!! So excited for you!!

Dec. 18th here

Yay! Are you going to Mexico, too?

Congratulations, but one question, do you Celebrate Christmas? I will had to go through the holidays just a few days out, I envy your determination and desire no matter what!!

Yeah!!! So excited for you!!

Thank you! Isn't your date right around the corner?! Very Exciting! When do u start your preop diet?

YAY! so exciting' date=' I am aiming for December but it just depends on money :)[/quote']

Aww thanks! I hope Dec works out for you....would love to meet ya! :)

Congratulations' date=' but one question, do you Celebrate Christmas? I will had to go through the holidays just a few days out, I envy your determination and desire no matter what!![/quote']

Thanks! I do and will be home before Christmas. I had no choice as I am a full time student so I could only go during my school break. Plus side to that is my mom, dad, and sis are spending the holidays at my house so I will have help. :) I am married with two children and although DH will try his best to help, it will be nice to have my mom here too!

yay!! excited for you! I just got sleeved by Dr. Ponce last Friday and it was a great experience!!!

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to book with Dr. Ponce...Every site that I go to, he isn't affiliated with the hospital anymore?!?!

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to book with Dr. Ponce...Every site that I go to' date=' he isn't affiliated with the hospital anymore?!?![/quote']

Wls4betterlife.com has Trish's contact info.

Trish's Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/TrishyLupz

her phone number is 661-886-4617 or 619-207-4114

I had a wonderful experience with her in TJ :)

Thanks Everyone, I think I have made my final decision to go with Ponce...I am nervous and will probably be going by myself!!! I am looking at December! FUNDS FUNDS FUNDS is the hold up!!!

Anyone finance their VSG thru Dr. Ponce?!?!