Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Green family004a

I take a half cup of fage Greek yogurt and add a couple tablespoons of sugar free pudding dry mix ( cheesecake flavor is the best)!!

I do this when I need a sweet treat!! It tastes just like cheese cake!!

Love that idea going to try it thanks!

The Holidays went pretty well. Still lost 3 pounds over them. I'm cool with that.

Husband deployed yesterday, so looking forward to not having much junk-food in the house. And not having to cook as much. So strange. Did manage to vomit a couple of times over the holidays...eating to fast and then taking one bite too many. I will get this. Some of you were talking about raw veggies....hmmmm. Had a small salad. Was so good. But honestly, I just don't eat as many veggies as I used to. Spending too much freaking time trying to get in the Protein. Is that bad? I am looking forward to Spring and hoping to plant some peppers and tomatoes, cause they're soooo good when they're REAL.

Was having a hard time getting in Protein for a bit. I was just so over the Protein Shakes. But I made up a new recipe for my morning smoothie and I'm in love again. So I'm getting that 22+ grams of protein in the morning and I don't feel as under-nourished as I was feeling. Getting in so much protein every day is really a struggle most days. I'm just not able to eat much. Gonna go get me some cottage cheese. I really think that this protein is the key...and the key to NOT losing my hair, or having it break off. All right, I'm rambling and it's time to exercise.

Happy sleeving!!

Good morning everyone. Like I said on a post the other day, I want to be on here more often to get support and to feel accountable for what I eat.

Yesterday was a good food day, didn't get all my Water in but I did have about 40 oz.

Have a great day.

speaking on Snacks i have to go back to basics i got a little lost there. so no more chobani lovveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it i have to do the cottege cheese. slowing down on my trader joes frozen foods, **** i dont know what im saying or doing im frustrated right now

speaking on Snacks i have to go back to basics i got a little lost there. so no more chobani lovveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it i have to do the cottege cheese. slowing down on my trader joes frozen foods' date=' **** i dont know what im saying or doing im frustrated right now[/quote']

We go through stages so much alike! I am in the same rut you are. I know we can figure this out but I have to go back to basics. Stop any snacking at all!!

Oh my gosh I have to snack. Or as I call it, many small meals throughout the day. I just cannot get much in at one sitting and so I'm hungry about every 2 hours. Like feel like I could eat a horse....you know, one of those yummy little plastic size ones! cheese sticks and cottage cheese and other cheese or meatballs or pieces of meat, or dinner leftovers....lots of leftovers in this house, let me tell ya.

Water, the bane of my existence. Love it, can't get enough of it is the problem.

All I got is Dasani flavor Water add ins umm yeah they rock!!!! strawberry kiwi I love it most ATM lol. Snacks aww crap Jennie'o oven turkey love it or baby bell light mm.

NGMA!!! Get a hold of yourself, LOL No but seriously, I only say that cuz I am right with you in this struggle. Ok. Like you said, back to the basics. NO snacking. It may be ok for some but not for me. For Breakfast have a Protein Shake and then immediately begin your Water intake. For lunch, have a sandwich or chicken or another type of Protein. I can buy a half of sandwich and take 2 bites and then another two bites or 3 in another hour. Then have a small garden salad. Or string cheese, egg or something like that. NO sweets and no bad carbs. Stay whole grain and fruits/veggies. I know you can do this. WE can do this. I would definitely not beat yourself up though because its not like you are eating a ton of food. Just think back on what you used to eat until now. That had to have been reduced, right. There are thin people in my office that have a cookie or chips and they are still thin. I used to eat like 3 Cookies and 2 bags of chips and now I am just eating normal portions. So therefore we WILL lose weight. Right??

Good morning everyone. Like I said on a post the other day, I want to be on here more often to get support and to feel accountable for what I eat.

Yesterday was a good food day, didn't get all my Water in but I did have about 40 oz.

Have a great day.

This is a good place to start. I tried MY Fitness Pal and had a problem tracking my food since I barely ate a serving. We all have hard days and it is good to have someone slap some sense into me once and a while. :)

The Holidays went pretty well. Still lost 3 pounds over them. I'm cool with that.

Husband deployed yesterday, so looking forward to not having much junk-food in the house. And not having to cook as much. So strange. Did manage to vomit a couple of times over the holidays...eating to fast and then taking one bite too many. I will get this. Some of you were talking about raw veggies....hmmmm. Had a small salad. Was so good. But honestly, I just don't eat as many veggies as I used to. Spending too much freaking time trying to get in the Protein. Is that bad? I am looking forward to Spring and hoping to plant some peppers and tomatoes, cause they're soooo good when they're REAL.

Was having a hard time getting in Protein for a bit. I was just so over the Protein Shakes. But I made up a new recipe for my morning smoothie and I'm in love again. So I'm getting that 22+ grams of protein in the morning and I don't feel as under-nourished as I was feeling. Getting in so much protein every day is really a struggle most days. I'm just not able to eat much. Gonna go get me some cottage cheese. I really think that this protein is the key...and the key to NOT losing my hair, or having it break off. All right, I'm rambling and it's time to exercise.

Happy sleeving!!

MOMOFTHING123

Awww, I pray for your hubbys safe return. Tell him I said "thank you" for serving our country!!! At least you will have the "sleeve" to preoccupy your mind while he is gone. I do find it is getting easier and easier now to not obsess so much about it.

I forgot to update my nut said I never broke my last stall to drop 2/3 lbs and be back in a stall is not braking the stall. So today is 7 weeks in a stall at 217/213 it goes up and down and why she said it never broke :( So out of my 15 weeks from being sleeved I've stalled 10 of them lmao yeah so I'm the slowest and it sucks. It will come off even if I have to drop a other 25k and get it sucked out lmao ;).