Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

just had my dinner i thought i was going to really love it but food now has no pleasure' date=' i mean i think about and fantasize about food but when it comes to eating it i dont enjoy it. i made something i like enchalada. so i had an enchilada with a small spiniach salad im full but not satisfied. they had some pastries in the cafe but i didnt touch them. here are my numbers for the day

1039 cal

70 carb 10 over

107 protien way over

30 fat ok[/quote']

Your doing way better then me w/ Protein, once I can really go shopping then I can buy what I need to get it in... Your doin good

Sent from my iPhone using VST

witsmom, i know that feeling that happened to me with G2 gaterade it had surcose in it and i didnt know.i got so ill and got the runs. i thought suger free meant sugar free. yay for your sis

ready i dont think im doing good girl. this hunger sucks but i know it means my metabolism is high so i must embrass it

Not sure how I have missed this thread. LoL. Surgery was 9-6

I feel like I have turned a corner this week. I have more energy and food just seems easier :)

Hi Sue! Welcome to "the Sept Team!" We're a great and supportive group!

I was sleeved 9/05... I have lost a total of 40.2 pounds this far... Pre-op and post-op ... I think my schedule is the most complicating thing. I'm up really late with work... I sleep til late morning and early afternoon. So Breakfast is at noon... dinner is at 9... I get in around 1100 calories, around 70 grams of Protein. I do eat carbs... Probably something to argue, but I eat only whole grained stuff... Particularly flat out wraps for lunches and such and KASHI products... Whole grains... Low sugar... Higher in protein and Fiber and I'm not eating a ton of it... But I honestly don't have any urges. I experiment with recipes a lot... Recently been making a pumpkin dip with my protein powder... And dipping apples. I feel like my relationship with food is fine, I don't feel like I'm missing out and I still see results. I'm a happy girl. I feel balanced. I eat every 2-3 hours... Drinking between eating, Water, diet v8, protein coffee drink, and Vitamin waters.

hey mandymay where have you been?

hey mandymay where have you been?

I've been here reading! I love hearing what everyone has to say and that we are all doin this together! it's certainly trial and error, ups and downs, but what's important is that we are making better lives for ourselves. I have been back to work, so I have been fairly busy but doin very well :)

NG what did you eat today that got you 107 grams of Protein? That's great that you did that, I average about 50 a day.

Today is 5 weeks for me and it finally happened, I guess I ate too fast and within a minute I threw up. I always eat too fast but never had that happen.

I haven't lost any weight in 3 weeks but did gain 7 pounds :( so I have only lost 13 pounds since surgery. It's crazy that I went from 3,000 calories a day to 600-800 and still can't lose weight.

I know I need to start walking but until I get a cortisone shot in my foot next month, it feels like the bone is ripping through my heel.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Eating too fast has been the bain of my existence. I have learned that I must first, take smaller bites, chew...of course....which is easier to do with a smaller bite. And do it slow. I get in more Protein that way. Slow really is the key.

I did NOT get enough Water in yesterday. Having a really hard time lately with that. But I eat slow, and it seems like I'm hungry so soon after. It takes me an nearly an hour to eat. I used a low-carb tortilla yesterday and put 6 turkey slices (lunch meat type) and two pieces of provolone...warmed it in the microwave then folded it over and cut into six wedges. Awesome protein at 18g..only 6 carbs, but it takes me forever to eat it. Because too fast is painful or I vomit. And then I have to wait to drink. And it's like while I'm waiting to drink, I get hungry again.

Irritated.

This morning I got up and I am down 3lbs tg I uped my calories for a few days this week ;) like a few of you said to do Ty so much. I'm 232.0 yeah :)

Sorry to hear that. How far out are you from your surgery date that hour incisions are infected.

5 weeks

I have been at a stall for over a week. I had my husband hide the scale :) I told him to bring it out on Saturdays and then hide it again. I got up this morning and it was gone. It was kind of freeing... I think it will be better for me to see more of a loss once a week. I just had to jump on that thing every day!

I tried toast with Peanut Butter today. It was awesome!! First time I have had it in months!! The dog was happy as I couldn't eat it all and gave a bit to her! lol

Hey yall! I was sleeved 9/26. My hw 346, sw 330 last time i weighed myself 2.5 weeks ago. Im staying away from the scale. I am still on pureed foods...i think. Lol but im going to transition to soft. I work out at least 3 days a week...i feel good and superhappy to be sleeved:)

Hey yall! I was sleeved 9/26. My hw 346' date=' sw 330 last time i weighed myself 2.5 weeks ago. Im staying away from the scale. I am still on pureed foods...i think. Lol but im going to transition to soft. I work out at least 3 days a week...i feel good and superhappy to be sleeved:)[/quote']

Last weight was 319...left that out oops