Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Why is it that the bad food goes down so easy? I just ate an ice cream sandwich with no problem. I've been so hungry the last few days' date=' I guess it has to do with me being sick.

I washed my hair this morning and it was coming out by the handful ?de1fI went and bought that fall fight Shampoo, I hope it helps!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Just came across an awesome WLS blogger who has amazing looking recipes. My favorite...Protein ice cream 100% diet legal and guilt free!

www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com

Look under links and resources for the recipes there are tons of flavors.

Just came across an awesome WLS blogger who has amazing looking recipes. My favorite...Protein ice cream 100% diet legal and guilt free!

www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com

Look under links and resources for the recipes there are tons of flavors.

W.O.W. best website I have found lately on cooking well, low carb, Protein friendly and man is that some tasty looking food!! I want to start cooking and baking again!!! Thank you, thank you, ABSTRACT!!! ;D

Luckily haven't noticed Hair loss yet but I'm trying to mentally prepare myself. I've heard of that Shampoo. Where do u get it?

I bought it at target.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

NG and Ready, thank you for the support! I'm with you ready, I wish there was a Protein pill. I just started taking the B12 but haven't bought the b1 yet. I take the Centrum chewable Multivitamin, it's $10 at target and my neighbor gave me some $3 off coupons :-) Its hard to learn to take care of myself, I'm use to taking care of everyone else and putting myself last which is how I got as big as I am. I'm going to try to input all my food in MFP so if anyone wants to add me, it's the same name as above.

Roll call from me still pretty pist off about getting the sleeve. Still at 10 lb down in 3 weeks not cheated one time working out 7 days a week 5 mils a day 0.o. As of right now I feel like I wasted 25k of hard cash so mad. I was sleeved in the Us. So hope next week I will be down more the 0.7 th of a lb I would love to see 230 before Nov. Ty for letting me roll call rant :) hugz

Art- just curious how many calories are you eating. I notice when I was only eating around 600 that I wasn't losing. I took my calorie intake up too 900 and started losing.

Roll call from me still pretty pist off about getting the sleeve. Still at 10 lb down in 3 weeks not cheated one time working out 7 days a week 5 mils a day 0.o. As of right now I feel like I wasted 25k of hard cash so mad. I was sleeved in the Us. So hope next week I will be down more the 0.7 th of a lb I would love to see 230 before Nov. Ty for letting me roll call rant :) hugz

I have the same problem and just increased my calories too. Going to try to get 800 in a day and see what happens. Also need to be better about getting in all my Water. I usually make 50 but not always the min of 64. I will going forward to see if that makes a difference. Stay positive!

Question for you all:

When you talk about getting your Water in, are you all counting ALL Fluid or just water?

And, um, totally not even counting calories....perhaps I should. I just eat when I'm hungry...well, actually I drink first and then I eat.

@ Sept sleeve sisters....grats to those who are loosing as fast as they want to and for making such a positive change in their futures.

@Momof thing.....my program only lets you count fluids with less than 5cal/8oz as part of your 64oz intake. It has been hard for me to get it in every day.

3 weeks out and pushing 400 to 570 cal intake. All Protein and Water I get in fine.

You are. Working out way toouch for your calorie Intake. Your body is in starvation mode big. Time

NG and Ready' date=' thank you for the support! I'm with you ready, I wish there was a Protein pill. I just started taking the B12 but haven't bought the b1 yet. I take the Centrum chewable Multivitamin, it's 10 at target and my neighbor gave me some 3 off coupons :-) Its hard to learn to take care of myself, I'm use to taking care of everyone else and putting myself last which is how I got as big as I am. I'm going to try to input all my food in MFP so if anyone wants to add me, it's the same name as above.

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Your welcome, ik exactly where your coming from - its rough for a single moms, it's rough for a lot of people right now unless your wealthy - it's time to do for you & yes I have ce to the realization that coupons are a must - I use to clip them all the time & then I fell off but I'm about to be right back on it - it does save $$-funny I'm watching extreme couponing on tlc right now - lol... Always here for you - we both need support & I'm also on my fitness pal - mine bbygrl35

Question for you all:

When you talk about getting your Water in' date=' are you all counting ALL Fluid or just water?

And, um, totally not even counting calories....perhaps I should. I just eat when I'm hungry...well, actually I drink first and then I eat.[/quote']

I count water, sugar free Popsicles & I have sweet tea & then add water so not so much sugar - I would love to have juice but seem like all them have so much sugar, my nurse said add water to those to but they don't taste as good

Question for you all:

When you talk about getting your Water in' date=' are you all counting ALL Fluid or just water?

And, um, totally not even counting calories....perhaps I should. I just eat when I'm hungry...well, actually I drink first and then I eat.[/quote']

Oh & sugar free Jello b/c all it is is liquid cooled

Kaiser sent mine in Sept 6th the day of surgery. They admitted today that they started processing it on the 1st but haven't completed it yet! WHAT THE HECK? So ridiculous!!! She laughed when I told her today I am already back at work! They feel bad too. At least some of them do. Getting someone in the phone is hard enough!

How if I may ask is everyone filing for disability with the state? I also have state insurance and had my surgery on 9/28/12. Am I allowed to file for it or is it a special circumstance? I'm just curious. Sorry if I am being nosy!