Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For those who have taken them, what difference did you see in your weight compared to before you started taking them? Also did your energy dramatically increase over time or immediately?

Thanks

I take sublingual B12 daily and I can see the change in energy immediately if I forget it. B12 helps with both my energy level and my mental clarity, although you probably wouldn't know it from my posts around here! :)

that just reminded me that I didn't do my shot at the end of the month like I was supposed to - will need to do it as soon as I get home!

I was previously doing a sublingual 1xweek, and my nutritionist wanted me to take daily. I didn't want another daily pill, so I switched to the monthly shot. I don't know if I can really tell a difference in my energy level nor do I think it impacts weight loss at all . . . just my $0.02.

I was doing sub lingual dots and now I am doing sub lingual liquid (tastes nasty) but I like it a lot more. I feel better. I feel energy right after I take it and if I need a pick me up I just have a little more. It says to have up to 4 droppers a day I only usually do 1-2 so when I need extra I know I am not getting too much.

I just switched to IM B12 injections. I had a hard time to remember daily tablets - for some reason my Vitamin is easy to get in, but B12 not so much. It was much cheaper than the tablets. Between the liquid and the syringes it cost me maybe all of a dollar after insurance. I haven't been using it long enough to comment on the effects vs the tablets, but I'm hoping it's better.

I started a sublingual B12 (from Celebrate) when I came home from the hospital. At first I was taking at night, so I didn't notice much difference. When I switched and started taking it first thing in the morning (along with my chewable Flintstones Complete), I noticed a definitely increase in my energy during the day! My Vitamin "snack" is the first thing I do when I stand up in the morning...never miss a dose! :)

The Dr. office told me that due to the amount needed after surgery, that they didn't recommend the sub-lingual or the pills because how much you would have to take...

The Dr. office told me that due to the amount needed after surgery, that they didn't recommend the sub-lingual or the pills because how much you would have to take...

As with everything on here, it seems every surgeon/nutritionist has their own approach to things. I've been taking the sublingual for 11 weeks now, and my B12 level (drawn yesterday) was 1056 (the high end of "normal" is 900). No problem at all.