Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cravings

Hang in there Amanda. For me it got better as soon as I started eating soft foods.

I'm not condoning this' date=' but when I was on full liquids I licked the flavoring off of 5 wheat thins. My God it was good, and I was satisfied. My dog ate the freshly licked wheat thins and she was happy too.[/quote']

Hi Amanda,

I definitely don't recommend feeding wheat thins to a dog.

Thats a great idea! As a nursing student i spend long hours in school, did anyone buy some portioned to-go containers? How many timesdo you guys normally eat in 5 hours

I was going to say 'head hunger' as well. It sounds like you are 'craving' savory foods. The taste of chicken broth sort of did the trick for me post-op. I would take the chicken paste (I forget the brand name) and add hot Water to the salty level I wanted so I had a good strong taste of it. Sounds strange, but it seemed to work for me.

Thats a great idea! As a nursing student i spend long hours in school, did anyone buy some portioned to-go containers? How many timesdo you guys normally eat in 5 hours

Did you guys buy baby plates that are sectioned off ? I would love to find a compartmentalize plate that is 4 oz

Target has perfect 4oz servings.... As far as plates, I just bought baby spoons/forks... But they also have baby plates that are perfect sizes as well... Try Walmart, cheapest I've seen... Or dollar stores :)

I remember feeling so incredibly low around that time and I think I was really missing food. I felt like I was starving. I totally agree with the poster that said ur missing chewing. This was it for me! I wanted crunchy, darn it! Focus on soft foods and jazzing them up when it is appropriate with ur diet.

As for plates- I saved money and just ate off saucers. Just think of the money u will save on plates and food. It can go into the new clothing fund.

In regards to chest size- omg! I have shrunk tremendously. When I first began I was a 40DD, now I'm a 36C. I'm smaller than high school! I never saw that coming! Lol.

I know about chest size girl I started at a 42 F and now I'm fitting a EE lol I would love to be a C!! Can't wait!!

When u do the spinich let me know how that works.... i had talipia and it was good

Will do! It was ob my list of suggestions from my NUT, sounded good , i love spinach in all forms!

I know about chest size girl I started at a 42 F and now I'm fitting a EE lol I would love to be a C!! Can't wait!!

I hear that ! I gave my manziere' collection to a rather buxom fellow who works at the post office!

2009 I was a 40FF at the age of 21.... I said screw it.... Breast reduction!!! Now, I'm a 38D and I hope to still lose a little ;)